While backing away from further regulation of wholesale ADSL services, the ACCC has issued a new price determination for regulated transmission services. Its interim prices for backhaul services (the price wholesale customers pay for long-haul transmission) put in public what the industry has known for a long time: inter-capital …
In other words
"the industry may be able to achieve better wholesale prices without its intervention"
In other words, the NBN WILL be going out to all those remote areas so think carefully before gouging your ADSL customers now, because they're going to remember it.
- Apple's spamtastic iBeacon retail alerts launch with Frisco FAIL
- Submerged Navy submarine successfully launches drone from missile tubes
- Cache in the Attic El Reg's contraptions confessional no.2: Tablet PC, CRT screen and more
- Pix Astroboffins spot HOT, YOUNG GIANT where she doesn't belong
- Developer unleashes bowel-shaking KILLER APP for Google Glass