While backing away from further regulation of wholesale ADSL services, the ACCC has issued a new price determination for regulated transmission services. Its interim prices for backhaul services (the price wholesale customers pay for long-haul transmission) put in public what the industry has known for a long time: inter-capital …
In other words
"the industry may be able to achieve better wholesale prices without its intervention"
In other words, the NBN WILL be going out to all those remote areas so think carefully before gouging your ADSL customers now, because they're going to remember it.
- Review Apple iPhone 6: Looking good, slim. How about... oh, your battery died
- 'Kim Kardashian snaps naked selfies with a BLACKBERRY'. *Twitterati gasps*
- +Comment EMC, HP blockbuster 'merger' shocker comes a cropper
- Moon landing was real and WE CAN PROVE IT, says Nvidia
- Apple's iPhone 6 first-day sales are MEANINGLESS, mutters analyst