While backing away from further regulation of wholesale ADSL services, the ACCC has issued a new price determination for regulated transmission services. Its interim prices for backhaul services (the price wholesale customers pay for long-haul transmission) put in public what the industry has known for a long time: inter-capital …
In other words
"the industry may be able to achieve better wholesale prices without its intervention"
In other words, the NBN WILL be going out to all those remote areas so think carefully before gouging your ADSL customers now, because they're going to remember it.
- iPad? More like iFAD: We reveal why Apple ran off to IBM
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're making ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all
- Climate: 'An excuse for tax hikes', scientists 'don't know what they're talking about'
- Analysis Nadella: Apps must run on ALL WINDOWS – PCs, slabs and mobes
- Yorkshire cops fail to grasp principle behind BT Fon Wi-Fi network