While backing away from further regulation of wholesale ADSL services, the ACCC has issued a new price determination for regulated transmission services. Its interim prices for backhaul services (the price wholesale customers pay for long-haul transmission) put in public what the industry has known for a long time: inter-capital …
In other words
"the industry may be able to achieve better wholesale prices without its intervention"
In other words, the NBN WILL be going out to all those remote areas so think carefully before gouging your ADSL customers now, because they're going to remember it.
- Vid Google opens Inbox – email for people too thick to handle email
- RUMPY PUMPY: Bone says humans BONED Neanderthals 50,000 years B.C.
- Pic Forget the $2499 5K iMac – today we reveal Apple's most expensive computer to date
- Geek's Guide to Britain Kingston's aviation empire: From industry firsts to Airfix heroes
- Review Vulture trails claw across Lenovo's touchy N20p Chromebook