A rogue application ultimately designed to punt a survey scam began spreading rapidly on Twitter on Tuesday. Follow Finder 332 promises to provide users with information on who might have "unfollowed" them (unsubscribed from their Twitter feed). In reality it does nothing but offer up a worthless survey that falsely promises …
"it does nothing but offer up a worthless survey"
Not quite. It also shows you up as a bit too concerned how many followers you've got.
And it's only Tuesday.
But the cake was not a lie after all!
It was waiting for us there in the basement of Aperture Science Labs, along with Companion Cube and all the other personality spheres all along!
Oh foolish us for not trusting GlaDOS... have you seen what's going on out there?
Doesn't The Register have credible sources for Security?
I keep seeing garbage from Sophos which isn't exactly a source known for accuracy.
- Updated HIDDEN packet sniffer spy tech in MILLIONS of iPhones, iPads – expert
- Peak Apple: Mountain of 80 MILLION 'Air' iPhone 6s ordered
- Students hack Tesla Model S, make all its doors pop open IN MOTION
- BBC goes offline in MASSIVE COCKUP: Stephen Fry partly muzzled
- PROOF the Apple iPhone 6 rumor mill hype-gasm has reached its logical conclusion