A rogue application ultimately designed to punt a survey scam began spreading rapidly on Twitter on Tuesday. Follow Finder 332 promises to provide users with information on who might have "unfollowed" them (unsubscribed from their Twitter feed). In reality it does nothing but offer up a worthless survey that falsely promises …
"it does nothing but offer up a worthless survey"
Not quite. It also shows you up as a bit too concerned how many followers you've got.
And it's only Tuesday.
But the cake was not a lie after all!
It was waiting for us there in the basement of Aperture Science Labs, along with Companion Cube and all the other personality spheres all along!
Oh foolish us for not trusting GlaDOS... have you seen what's going on out there?
Doesn't The Register have credible sources for Security?
I keep seeing garbage from Sophos which isn't exactly a source known for accuracy.
- On the matter of shooting down Amazon delivery drones with shotguns
- Review Bring Your Own Disks: The Synology DS214 network storage box
- IT MELTDOWN ruins Cyber Monday for RBS, Natwest customers
- OHM MY GOD! Move over graphene, here comes '100% PERFECT' stanene
- Sony PS4 SHATTERS UK console sales SPEED RECORD