The whole point of cloud computing is to make infrastructure not only easier, but as transparent as possible. And so Rackspace Hosting, which wants to dominate commercial cloud computing, has added a much-needed feature to its cloudy infrastructure: integrated load balancing. Load balancing is nothing new among Rackspace's …
Anyone know what their billing policy is?
I'm interested because either 1) security researchers with no brains are using their services or 2) their customers are victims (prime targets.) or 3) well paying criminals. I say this because I have networks that get scanned by various rackspace IPs using various methods (Zeus trojan being one of them) on at least a weekly basis.
Anonymous because I'd hate for the 'weekly' to change to 'hourly'.
- iPad? More like iFAD: We reveal why Apple ran off to IBM
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're making ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all
- Climate: 'An excuse for tax hikes', scientists 'don't know what they're talking about'
- Analysis Nadella: Apps must run on ALL WINDOWS – PCs, slabs and mobes
- Yorkshire cops fail to grasp principle behind BT Fon Wi-Fi network