The whole point of cloud computing is to make infrastructure not only easier, but as transparent as possible. And so Rackspace Hosting, which wants to dominate commercial cloud computing, has added a much-needed feature to its cloudy infrastructure: integrated load balancing. Load balancing is nothing new among Rackspace's …
Anyone know what their billing policy is?
I'm interested because either 1) security researchers with no brains are using their services or 2) their customers are victims (prime targets.) or 3) well paying criminals. I say this because I have networks that get scanned by various rackspace IPs using various methods (Zeus trojan being one of them) on at least a weekly basis.
Anonymous because I'd hate for the 'weekly' to change to 'hourly'.
- Product round-up Too 4K-ing expensive? Five full HD laptops for work and play
- Review We have a winner! Fresh Linux Mint 17.1 – hands down the best
- Vid Antarctic ice THICKER than first feared – penguin-bot boffins
- 'Regin': The 'New Stuxnet' spook-grade SOFTWARE WEAPON described
- You stupid BRICK! PCs running Avast AV can't handle Windows fixes