The whole point of cloud computing is to make infrastructure not only easier, but as transparent as possible. And so Rackspace Hosting, which wants to dominate commercial cloud computing, has added a much-needed feature to its cloudy infrastructure: integrated load balancing. Load balancing is nothing new among Rackspace's …
Anyone know what their billing policy is?
I'm interested because either 1) security researchers with no brains are using their services or 2) their customers are victims (prime targets.) or 3) well paying criminals. I say this because I have networks that get scanned by various rackspace IPs using various methods (Zeus trojan being one of them) on at least a weekly basis.
Anonymous because I'd hate for the 'weekly' to change to 'hourly'.
- +Comment Trips to Mars may be OFF: The SUN has changed in a way we've NEVER SEEN
- OnePlus One cut-price Android phone on sale to all... for 1 HOUR
- MARS NEEDS WOMEN, claims NASA pseudo 'naut: They eat less
- UNIX greybeards threaten Debian fork over systemd plan
- Back to the ... drawing board: 'Hoverboard' will disappoint Marty McFly wannabes