The whole point of cloud computing is to make infrastructure not only easier, but as transparent as possible. And so Rackspace Hosting, which wants to dominate commercial cloud computing, has added a much-needed feature to its cloudy infrastructure: integrated load balancing. Load balancing is nothing new among Rackspace's …
Anyone know what their billing policy is?
I'm interested because either 1) security researchers with no brains are using their services or 2) their customers are victims (prime targets.) or 3) well paying criminals. I say this because I have networks that get scanned by various rackspace IPs using various methods (Zeus trojan being one of them) on at least a weekly basis.
Anonymous because I'd hate for the 'weekly' to change to 'hourly'.
- Geek's Guide to Britain Kingston's aviation empire: From industry firsts to Airfix heroes
- Analysis Happy 2nd birthday, Windows 8 and Surface: Anatomy of a disaster
- Review Vulture trails claw across Lenovo's touchy N20p Chromebook
- Adobe spies on readers: EVERY DRM page turn leaked to base over SSL
- Analysis The future health of the internet comes down to ONE simple question…