The whole point of cloud computing is to make infrastructure not only easier, but as transparent as possible. And so Rackspace Hosting, which wants to dominate commercial cloud computing, has added a much-needed feature to its cloudy infrastructure: integrated load balancing. Load balancing is nothing new among Rackspace's …
Anyone know what their billing policy is?
I'm interested because either 1) security researchers with no brains are using their services or 2) their customers are victims (prime targets.) or 3) well paying criminals. I say this because I have networks that get scanned by various rackspace IPs using various methods (Zeus trojan being one of them) on at least a weekly basis.
Anonymous because I'd hate for the 'weekly' to change to 'hourly'.
- NASA boffin: RIDDLE of odd BULGE FOUND on MOON is SOLVED
- SOULLESS machine-intelligence ROBOT cars to hit Blighty in 2015
- BuzzGasm! Thirteen Astonishing True Facts You Never Knew About SCREWS
- Microsoft's Euro cloud darkens: Redmond must let feds into foreign servers
- Worstall on Wednesday YES, iPhones ARE getting slower with each new release of iOS