Adding to the public’s growing disaster fatigue following the Japan and New Zealand earthquakes, online fraudsters have been prolific in attempts to try and scam charity donors. According to Symantec’s April report, phishers have been trying to take advantage of the situation in Japan and New Zealand by creating fake donation …
The combination of Windows and stupidity - fail.
'What do you want?' 'Information'
"To make the donation, users were required to enter certain confidential information including email address, postal address, credit card number, three digit security number, card expiration date, four digit PIN code, driver license number, and date of birth."
Anyone not spotting a scam by now ougt to etc. etc.
- Facebook offshores HUGE WAD OF CASH to Caymans - via Ireland
- Review Best budget Android smartphone there is? Must be the Moto G
- NSFW Confessions of a porn site boss: How the net porn industry flopped
- World's OLDEST human DNA found in leg bone – but that's not the only boning going on...
- OHM MY GOD! Move over graphene, here comes '100% PERFECT' stanene