Adding to the public’s growing disaster fatigue following the Japan and New Zealand earthquakes, online fraudsters have been prolific in attempts to try and scam charity donors. According to Symantec’s April report, phishers have been trying to take advantage of the situation in Japan and New Zealand by creating fake donation …
The combination of Windows and stupidity - fail.
'What do you want?' 'Information'
"To make the donation, users were required to enter certain confidential information including email address, postal address, credit card number, three digit security number, card expiration date, four digit PIN code, driver license number, and date of birth."
Anyone not spotting a scam by now ougt to etc. etc.
- Analysis iPhone 6: The final straw for Android makers eaten alive by the data parasite?
- First Crack Man buys iPHONE 6 and DROPS IT to SMASH on PURPOSE
- First Fondle Register journo battles Sydney iPHONE queue, FONDLES BIG 'UN
- TOR users become FBI's No.1 hacking target after legal power grab
- Vid Reg bloke zips through an iPHONE 6 queue from ZERO to 60 SECONDS