Initiatives including new technologies have helped identify £14m in unclaimed benefit entitlements for senior citizens in Northern Ireland, according to the Uptake of Benefits by Pensioners report by the province's audit office. But Kieran Donnelly, the chief auditor, has said that data sharing could help drive this figure up. " …
OMG An actual *positive* use for data sharing
Whatever would happen if this were rolled out UK wide?
- Review Is it an iPad? Is it a MacBook Air? No, it's a Surface Pro 3
- Microsoft refuses to nip 'Windows 9' unzip lip slip
- US Copyright Office rules that monkeys CAN'T claim copyright over their selfies
- Tesla: YES – We'll build a network of free Superchargers in Oz
- True fact: 1 in 4 Brits are now TERRORISTS