In the reputation stakes Australian carrier’s are falling down the charts. The network woes that have plagued Vodafone Hutchison (VHA) over the last 18 months caused the carrier to drop in ranking from 35 to 59th in AMR’s annual corporate reputation survey. While retailer JB Hi-Fi topped the list and was joined by Australia Post …
The telcos are as popular as the proverbial pork chops at a bar mitzvah, and deservedly so.
The should appoint used car salesment or priests to run them - they might gain some credibility.
Bugger me, I think I was actually polled for this
There is something about the 'phone industry that brings out the absolute worst in any organisation. No matter how good you start out, you'll end up a lying, thieving, pack of incompetents in the end. I don't pretend to understand it, but appears to be universal and international.
- Updated Zucker punched: Google gobbles Facebook-wooed Titan Aerospace
- Elon Musk's LEAKY THRUSTER gas stalls Space Station supply run
- Windows 8.1, which you probably haven't upgraded to yet, ALREADY OBSOLETE
- Mounties always get their man: Heartbleed 'hacker', 19, CUFFED
- Opportunity selfie: Martian winds have given the spunky ol' rover a spring cleaning