In the reputation stakes Australian carrier’s are falling down the charts. The network woes that have plagued Vodafone Hutchison (VHA) over the last 18 months caused the carrier to drop in ranking from 35 to 59th in AMR’s annual corporate reputation survey. While retailer JB Hi-Fi topped the list and was joined by Australia Post …
The telcos are as popular as the proverbial pork chops at a bar mitzvah, and deservedly so.
The should appoint used car salesment or priests to run them - they might gain some credibility.
Bugger me, I think I was actually polled for this
There is something about the 'phone industry that brings out the absolute worst in any organisation. No matter how good you start out, you'll end up a lying, thieving, pack of incompetents in the end. I don't pretend to understand it, but appears to be universal and international.
- One HUNDRED FAMOUS LADIES exposed NUDE online
- Google flushes out users of old browsers by serving up CLUNKY, AGED version of search
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- Twitter: La la la, we have not heard of any NUDE JLaw, Upton SELFIES
- GCHQ protesters stick it to British spooks ... by drinking urine