Nokia has finally discovered what Near Field Communications is for – unlocking new levels of Angry Birds by tapping Nokia handsets together. Angry Birds Magic will come preinstalled with the NFC-enabled C7, and distributed as part of the Symbian update to those handsets – enabling players to unlock additional levels by tapping …
All you've got to do is find another C7 owner?
This is a totally great way to
- make sure all your friends get the same phone (only they won't cos you can't make something cool like that)
- give Nokia / Rovio (!) social data that they'll use or sell on
But it's a rubbish way to gain levels on a game that is, at the end of the day, just a silly little flash game of the sort we've been playing for free on the web for years.
Anon in case there are any Angry sorts out there....
Doing quite well
For a silly little flash game we've been playing on the internet for free....
(I do agree though)
Plead not guilty
When you're arrested for frottering on the London underground, protest your innocence on the basis that you were simply trying to unlock levels of Angry Birds on your phone.
Worked with my HTC
I just smashed my HTC into my gf's iPhone and it unlocked 1 angry bird
- Review Ubuntu 14.04 LTS: Great changes, but sssh don't mention the...
- Vid CEO Tim Cook sweeps Apple's inconvenient truths under a solar panel
- Antique Code Show WTF happened to Pac-Man?
- HTC mulls swoop for Nokia's MASSIVE Chennai plant
- Study shows dangerous asteroid impacts hit Earth every six months