Yahoo! is jacking up the amount of time it holds onto its log file data by a factor of six to 18 months. The move, on the face of it, sets the firm on a collision course with the EU which sees six months as a perfectly adequate period of time to hold data, other than comms data. The veteran dot com said the switcheroo was "to …
Yahoo!? Not making enough money on targeted advertising? revenue a little low?... try earning your money by offering better services instead of selling the likes and livelihood of your users to advertisers...
retention or S**T, can't delete stuff since we laid those guys off.
This also gives them an extra year to do nothing.
ah... sleep with dogs... etc..
- Bugger the jetpack, where's my 21st-century Psion?
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? Why can’t I walk past Maplin without buying stuff I don’t need?
- Review 'Mommy got me an UltraVibe Pleasure 2000 for Xmas!' South Park: Stick of Truth
- The land of Milk and Sammy: Free music app touted by Samsung
- Privacy warriors lob sueball at Facebook buyout of WhatsApp