The prognosticators at chip market watcher Gartner have had a tough time trying to predict what the world's appetite for semiconductors would be in 2010, but they knew one thing for sure. People are hungry for the electronic gadgets and gizmos that have lots of chips in them, and the numbers were going to be up from 2009 and …
Interesting but no mention of whether ARM designs are taking share over AMD/Intel designs.
Speed of light in a vacuum?
Since there is no such thing as a perfect vacuum, even light cannot get to the "speed of light".
Far easier to avoid it than try to beat it. ;-)
- Top Gear Tigers and Bingo Boilers: Farewell then, Phones4U
- Stephen Pie iPhone 6: Most exquisite MOBILE? No. It is the Most Exquisite THING. EVER
- Updated iOS 8 Healthkit gets a bug SO Apple KILLS it. That's real healthcare!
- JINGS! Microsoft Bing called Scots indyref RIGHT!
- Early result from Scots indyref vote? NAW, Jimmy - it's a SCAM