Login credentials for database, email and other key systems that a poster claims belong to the European Space Agency were posted on a full disclosure mailing list over the weekend. TinKode posted supposed admin, content management, file upload (FTP), email and other account login details after using unspecified vulnerabilities …
Insert witty title here
That title something like .......'Royal Navy Hacker hacks ESA'.
From first reading I assumed that now we don't have any boats only rows and rows of Rear Admirals (ooh mother). That the Royal Navy had given up swanning around the aquatic scene and taken up hacking instead. Imagine my relief when upon reading it turns out they were simply fellow victims.
Whilst writing can you tell me if, in an effort to aid the economy,are the RAF and Army now sending out lots of 419 letters?
What is this?
Can anyone link me to this on fd? I cant see this post anywhere the only thing that was on FD over the weekend was the FPL incident?
A title is required
Rum, bum and the hash?
Paris, aquainted with all three, at least in one interpretation of the last.
This story was posted before it was leaked on FD.. el reg haxors in the house?
The Lame Duck of security.
The record speaks for it's self, doesn't it?
- Vid Google opens Inbox – email for people too thick to handle email
- RUMPY PUMPY: Bone says humans BONED Neanderthals 50,000 years B.C.
- Pic Forget the $2499 5K iMac – today we reveal Apple's most expensive computer to date
- Geek's Guide to Britain Kingston's aviation empire: From industry firsts to Airfix heroes
- Is your home or office internet gateway one of '1.2 MILLION' wide open to hijacking?