Login credentials for database, email and other key systems that a poster claims belong to the European Space Agency were posted on a full disclosure mailing list over the weekend. TinKode posted supposed admin, content management, file upload (FTP), email and other account login details after using unspecified vulnerabilities …
Insert witty title here
That title something like .......'Royal Navy Hacker hacks ESA'.
From first reading I assumed that now we don't have any boats only rows and rows of Rear Admirals (ooh mother). That the Royal Navy had given up swanning around the aquatic scene and taken up hacking instead. Imagine my relief when upon reading it turns out they were simply fellow victims.
Whilst writing can you tell me if, in an effort to aid the economy,are the RAF and Army now sending out lots of 419 letters?
What is this?
Can anyone link me to this on fd? I cant see this post anywhere the only thing that was on FD over the weekend was the FPL incident?
A title is required
Rum, bum and the hash?
Paris, aquainted with all three, at least in one interpretation of the last.
This story was posted before it was leaked on FD.. el reg haxors in the house?
The Lame Duck of security.
The record speaks for it's self, doesn't it?
- 'Windows 9' LEAK: Microsoft's playing catchup with Linux
- Review A SCORCHIO fatboy SSD: Samsung SSD850 PRO 3D V-NAND
- Was Earth once covered in HELLFIRE? No – more like a wet Sunday night in Iceland
- Breaking Fad 4K-ing excellent TV is on its way ... in its own sweet time, natch
- Every billionaire needs a PANZER TANK, right? STOP THERE, Paul Allen