The European Space Agency has confirmed that a hacker breached its network over the weekend, while playing down the significance of the hack. TinKode posted admin, content management and file upload (FTP) login credentials on Sunday after pulling off the attack on the space agency. The hacker also posted Apache server …
I've *never* found a document worth downloading off ESA.
Compared to NASA ESA are rubbish at putting up documents on ESA funded research.
Am I bothered.
Regardez vous mai visage.
All your servers are belong to us
So-called 'hacking' just isn't cool any more...
...Really....we got over it 20 years ago. Breaking your way into an FTP site is just lame, and until you actually REVEAL something, it's just not even worth reporting on any more.
- Review Is it an iPad? Is it a MacBook Air? No, it's a Surface Pro 3
- Game Theory The agony and ecstasy of SteamOS: WHERE ARE MY GAMES?
- Hello, police, El Reg here. Are we a bunch of terrorists now?
- Kate Bush: Don't make me HAVE CONTACT with your iPHONE
- Worstall on Wednesday Wall Street woes: Oh noes, tech titans aren't using bankers