The European Space Agency has confirmed that a hacker breached its network over the weekend, while playing down the significance of the hack. TinKode posted admin, content management and file upload (FTP) login credentials on Sunday after pulling off the attack on the space agency. The hacker also posted Apache server …
I've *never* found a document worth downloading off ESA.
Compared to NASA ESA are rubbish at putting up documents on ESA funded research.
Am I bothered.
Regardez vous mai visage.
All your servers are belong to us
So-called 'hacking' just isn't cool any more...
...Really....we got over it 20 years ago. Breaking your way into an FTP site is just lame, and until you actually REVEAL something, it's just not even worth reporting on any more.
- Breaking news: Google exec veep in terrifying SKY PLUNGE DRAMA
- Geek's Guide to Britain Kingston's aviation empire: From industry firsts to Airfix heroes
- Analysis Happy 2nd birthday, Windows 8 and Surface: Anatomy of a disaster
- Google CEO Larry Page gives Sundar Pichai keys to the kingdom
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? SKYPE has the HOTS for my NAKED WIFE