The European Space Agency has confirmed that a hacker breached its network over the weekend, while playing down the significance of the hack. TinKode posted admin, content management and file upload (FTP) login credentials on Sunday after pulling off the attack on the space agency. The hacker also posted Apache server …
I've *never* found a document worth downloading off ESA.
Compared to NASA ESA are rubbish at putting up documents on ESA funded research.
Am I bothered.
Regardez vous mai visage.
All your servers are belong to us
So-called 'hacking' just isn't cool any more...
...Really....we got over it 20 years ago. Breaking your way into an FTP site is just lame, and until you actually REVEAL something, it's just not even worth reporting on any more.
- Does Apple's iOS 7 make you physically SICK? Try swallowing version 7.1
- Pics Indestructible Death Stars blow up planets with glowing KILL RAY
- Hands on Satisfy my scroll: El Reg gets claws on Windows 8.1 spring update
- Video Snowden: You can't trust SPOOKS with your DATA
- 166 days later: Space Station astronauts return to Earth