The US Federal Communications Commission has begun the formal process of reviewing the proposed acquisition of T-Mobile by AT&T. The FCC on Thursday issued a Public Notice announcing that it had opened a docket on the matter, and issued a Protective Order outlining "procedures to limit access to proprietary or confidential …
Larry Cohen, meet Sergeant Stryker
The redundancies will result in a large number of layoffs. And guess what Larry? It's the T-Mobile employees who will be the ones let go.
To quote the actor John Wayne in "Sands of Iwo Jima" when his character Sergeant Stryker, says, "Life is tough, but it's tougher if you're stupid."
As a T-Mobile customer, I'm saddened by this.
I'm sure the FCC is just holding off the rubber stamp until more bribes come in.
One Brand, One Vision
Everything Nowhere ?
The whole of T-Mobile for $39 Billion, bit of a bargin that, why do DT want to get rid of it, oh wait maybe they want the 4G licences, cunning plan that, off-load the old and build new. AT&T won't be in the game because they will have spent their dosh on old tech.
- +Comment Trips to Mars may be OFF: The SUN has changed in a way we've NEVER SEEN
- MARS NEEDS WOMEN, claims NASA pseudo 'naut: They eat less
- Vid Find using email DIFFICULT? Get someone to install 'Inbox' for you
- Back to the ... drawing board: 'Hoverboard' will disappoint Marty McFly wannabes
- Google+ goes TITSUP. But WHO knew? How long? Anyone ... Hello ...