Creative may be about to follow Cisco's lead and withdraw from the pocket camcorder biz. Cisco announced this week that it is killing off its Flip Video camera line, which it acquired when it bought Flip creator Pure Digital in 2009. Creative has been offering its Vado family of YouTube-centric camcorders for almost as long as …
Creative still exist?
Does anyone buy any of their shoddy wares anymore?
Creative are still very popular in Asia
My Zen music player and Vado both work well and could never be described as shoddy. The sound quality of my Zen combined with Sennheisser buds beats anything the iSheep users think of as good.
From my experience of the Creative Zen V, they do indeed make shoddy products. The nasty spring based switch is enough to give me nightmares.
My Zen V+
still works, despite me dropping it onto the pavement several times. It fell to bits the last time, but it's all snapped back together and working again. I'm really rather fond of it (although, the video playback is laughable).
- The land of Milk and Sammy: Free music app touted by Samsung
- The long war on 'DRAM price fixing' is over: Claim YOUR spoils now (It's worth a few beers)
- Privacy warriors lob sueball at Facebook buyout of WhatsApp
- Dell thuds down low-cost lap workstation for
cheapfrugal creatives or engineers
- 20 Freescale staff on vanished Malaysia Airlines flight MH370