Oregon legislators have proved they're down with the kids by slipping the lyrics to Rick Astley's immortal Never Gonna Give You Up into otherwise deadly serious House of Representatives business. The rickrolling-inspired vid was posted on 1 April, and went viral earlier this week. It was the brainchild of Portland Democrat …
Marks for effort
But was unfunny, to me.
good to see...
"Any break from that seems not terrible."
Good to see the level of education amongst legislators matches the electorate...
Better yet, Ricks record label can demand payment.
btw, it wasn't a bad tune for the first half-hour.
Was this the song...
...that if you played the LP at 45 (apologies to anyone born after 1985 who doesn't understand) you got Kyle Minogue singing I Should be so Lucky?
- Pic Forget the $2499 5K iMac – today we reveal Apple's most expensive computer to date
- RUMPY PUMPY: Bone says humans BONED Neanderthals 50,000 years B.C.
- Geek's Guide to Britain Kingston's aviation empire: From industry firsts to Airfix heroes
- Analysis Happy 2nd birthday, Windows 8 and Surface: Anatomy of a disaster
- Review Vulture trails claw across Lenovo's touchy N20p Chromebook