Oregon legislators have proved they're down with the kids by slipping the lyrics to Rick Astley's immortal Never Gonna Give You Up into otherwise deadly serious House of Representatives business. The rickrolling-inspired vid was posted on 1 April, and went viral earlier this week. It was the brainchild of Portland Democrat …
Marks for effort
But was unfunny, to me.
good to see...
"Any break from that seems not terrible."
Good to see the level of education amongst legislators matches the electorate...
Better yet, Ricks record label can demand payment.
btw, it wasn't a bad tune for the first half-hour.
Was this the song...
...that if you played the LP at 45 (apologies to anyone born after 1985 who doesn't understand) you got Kyle Minogue singing I Should be so Lucky?
- Game Theory The agony and ecstasy of SteamOS: WHERE ARE MY GAMES?
- Review Is it an iPad? Is it a MacBook Air? No, it's a Surface Pro 3
- Hello, police, El Reg here. Are we a bunch of terrorists now?
- Intel's Raspberry Pi rival Galileo can now run Windows
- Microsoft and HTC are M8s again: New One mobe sports WinPhone