Oregon legislators have proved they're down with the kids by slipping the lyrics to Rick Astley's immortal Never Gonna Give You Up into otherwise deadly serious House of Representatives business. The rickrolling-inspired vid was posted on 1 April, and went viral earlier this week. It was the brainchild of Portland Democrat …
Marks for effort
But was unfunny, to me.
good to see...
"Any break from that seems not terrible."
Good to see the level of education amongst legislators matches the electorate...
Better yet, Ricks record label can demand payment.
btw, it wasn't a bad tune for the first half-hour.
Was this the song...
...that if you played the LP at 45 (apologies to anyone born after 1985 who doesn't understand) you got Kyle Minogue singing I Should be so Lucky?
- Infosec geniuses hack a Canon PRINTER and install DOOM
- 'Windows 9' LEAK: Microsoft's playing catchup with Linux
- Boffins say they've got Lithium batteries the wrong way around
- Game Theory Half a BILLION in the making: Bungie's Destiny reviewed
- Phones 4u slips into administration after EE cuts ties with Brit mobe retailer