Apple is looking to build up its cloud computing engineering team. Or maybe not. A discreet ad looking for a cloud engineer was spotted yesterday by Apple Insider. The ad, as reproduced by Apple Insider, calls for a "cloud systems software engineer" for a "full time" position in which the successful candidate(s) will get to " …
Come on Reg. This is just drivel, equating a change of mid-level specification in a job advert to a change in corporate strategy is just plain dumb.
Thats a lot of speculation over a job advert. I am pretty confident Apple has a very specific plan for there N. Carolina plant and its cloud services.
We will know when they annonced it... but so far pretty much nothing has leak indeed.
Article title should read....
Guesses by journalists about Apple cloud strategy change with the weather
A Resounding Yes?
Is an Apple "cloud systems software engineer" the same as a Cabinet Office "SCS2 Executive Director Digital", only different .... ergo does mastery at one, deliver a pilot's license in the other? ..... http://www.theregister.co.uk/2011/04/08/government_twit_pay/
- Updated HIDDEN packet sniffer spy tech in MILLIONS of iPhones, iPads – expert
- Peak Apple: Mountain of 80 MILLION 'Air' iPhone 6s ordered
- Students hack Tesla Model S, make all its doors pop open IN MOTION
- BBC goes offline in MASSIVE COCKUP: Stephen Fry partly muzzled
- PROOF the Apple iPhone 6 rumor mill hype-gasm has reached its logical conclusion