Apple is looking to build up its cloud computing engineering team. Or maybe not. A discreet ad looking for a cloud engineer was spotted yesterday by Apple Insider. The ad, as reproduced by Apple Insider, calls for a "cloud systems software engineer" for a "full time" position in which the successful candidate(s) will get to " …
Come on Reg. This is just drivel, equating a change of mid-level specification in a job advert to a change in corporate strategy is just plain dumb.
Thats a lot of speculation over a job advert. I am pretty confident Apple has a very specific plan for there N. Carolina plant and its cloud services.
We will know when they annonced it... but so far pretty much nothing has leak indeed.
Article title should read....
Guesses by journalists about Apple cloud strategy change with the weather
A Resounding Yes?
Is an Apple "cloud systems software engineer" the same as a Cabinet Office "SCS2 Executive Director Digital", only different .... ergo does mastery at one, deliver a pilot's license in the other? ..... http://www.theregister.co.uk/2011/04/08/government_twit_pay/
- Crawling from the Wreckage Want a more fuel efficient car? Then redesign it – here's how
- Apple SILENCES Bose, YANKS headphones from stores
- Flesh-flapping, image-zapping app Snapchat NOW ad-wrapped
- Vid NASA eyeballs SOLAR HEAT BOMBS, MINI-TORNADOES and NANOFLARES on Sun
- TV Review Doctor Who's Flatline: Cool monsters, yes, but utterly limp subplots