The company that maintains the WordPress.com blogging platform said hackers gained root access to its servers and made off with sensitive code belonging to it and its partners. Wednesday's advisory from Automattic is the latest to detail a breach on a company entrusted to keep customer information private. The company, which …
Note to Self
Must remember to change root admin password from "admin"
Thats the combination on my luggage. - Mel Brooks (Spaceballs)
Source Code on Servers?
How long has IonCube been around? Or there's hiphop the Facebook open source converter for PHP that allows development in PHP but then converts/compiles it as C++ and reduces the number of servers needed by half.
From TechCrunch, a site on Wordpress VIP hosting, who often use editorial to criticise hosting problems they have. They're great :|
- iPad? More like iFAD: We reveal why Apple fell into IBM's arms
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're making ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all
- DAYS from end of life as we know it: Boffins tell of solar storm near-miss
- Updated HIDDEN packet sniffer spy tech in MILLIONS of iPhones, iPads – expert
- Apple orders huge MOUNTAIN of 80 MILLION 'Air' iPhone 6s