The company that maintains the WordPress.com blogging platform said hackers gained root access to its servers and made off with sensitive code belonging to it and its partners. Wednesday's advisory from Automattic is the latest to detail a breach on a company entrusted to keep customer information private. The company, which …
Note to Self
Must remember to change root admin password from "admin"
Thats the combination on my luggage. - Mel Brooks (Spaceballs)
Source Code on Servers?
How long has IonCube been around? Or there's hiphop the Facebook open source converter for PHP that allows development in PHP but then converts/compiles it as C++ and reduces the number of servers needed by half.
From TechCrunch, a site on Wordpress VIP hosting, who often use editorial to criticise hosting problems they have. They're great :|
- JLaw, Kate Upton exposed in celeb nude pics hack
- Google flushes out users of old browsers by serving up CLUNKY, AGED version of search
- GCHQ protesters stick it to British spooks ... by drinking urine
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? If you think 3D printing is just firing blanks, just you wait