Motorola Solutions and Huawei have dropped unrelated cases between them in a deal lubricated with some Motorola cash. Huawei has been blocking Nokia Siemens Networks (NSN) from acquiring Motorola Solutions on the grounds that such a deal would see its secrets end up with a competitor, while Motorola was suing Huawei for stealing …
The only safe place to bury a hatchet
is in the other's skull.
- iPad is an iFAD: Now we know why Apple went running to IBM
- Apple orders huge MOUNTAIN of 80 MILLION 'Air' iPhone 6s
- Climate: 'An excuse for tax hikes', scientists 'don't know what they're talking about'
- Black Hat anti-Tor talk smashed by lawyers' wrecking ball
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're building ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all