Motorola Solutions and Huawei have dropped unrelated cases between them in a deal lubricated with some Motorola cash. Huawei has been blocking Nokia Siemens Networks (NSN) from acquiring Motorola Solutions on the grounds that such a deal would see its secrets end up with a competitor, while Motorola was suing Huawei for stealing …
The only safe place to bury a hatchet
is in the other's skull.
- Geek's Guide to Britain Kingston's aviation empire: From industry firsts to Airfix heroes
- Analysis Happy 2nd birthday, Windows 8 and Surface: Anatomy of a disaster
- Review Vulture trails claw across Lenovo's touchy N20p Chromebook
- Adobe spies on readers: EVERY DRM page turn leaked to base over SSL
- Analysis The future health of the internet comes down to ONE simple question…