Motorola Solutions and Huawei have dropped unrelated cases between them in a deal lubricated with some Motorola cash. Huawei has been blocking Nokia Siemens Networks (NSN) from acquiring Motorola Solutions on the grounds that such a deal would see its secrets end up with a competitor, while Motorola was suing Huawei for stealing …
The only safe place to bury a hatchet
is in the other's skull.
- Crawling from the Wreckage Want a more fuel efficient car? Then redesign it – here's how
- Review Xperia Z3: Crikey, Sony – ANOTHER flagship phondleslab?
- Human spaceships dodge ALIEN BODY skimming Mars
- Ex-US Navy fighter pilot MIT prof: Drones beat humans - I should know
- Downrange Are you a gun owner? Let us in OR ELSE, say Blighty's top cops