Not everyone wants to prod 'Pad with pinky, as various stylii have surface to enable drawing and note taking on Apple’s popular fondleslab. It's an approach that Steve Jobs presumably wanted to avoid given his view of the Newton as "that scribble thing". Yet a new arrival to the iPad's stationery cupboard is graphics tablet …
For a piece of metal with a rubber tip?
- Breaking news: Google exec in terrifying SKY PLUNGE DRAMA
- Geek's Guide to Britain Kingston's aviation empire: From industry firsts to Airfix heroes
- Analysis Happy 2nd birthday, Windows 8 and Surface: Anatomy of a disaster
- Google CEO Larry Page gives Sundar Pichai keys to the kingdom
- Adobe spies on readers: EVERY DRM page turn leaked to base over SSL