Not everyone wants to prod 'Pad with pinky, as various stylii have surface to enable drawing and note taking on Apple’s popular fondleslab. It's an approach that Steve Jobs presumably wanted to avoid given his view of the Newton as "that scribble thing". Yet a new arrival to the iPad's stationery cupboard is graphics tablet …
For a piece of metal with a rubber tip?
- Pic Forget the $2499 5K iMac – today we reveal Apple's most expensive computer to date
- RUMPY PUMPY: Bone says humans BONED Neanderthals 50,000 years B.C.
- Geek's Guide to Britain Kingston's aviation empire: From industry firsts to Airfix heroes
- Analysis Happy 2nd birthday, Windows 8 and Surface: Anatomy of a disaster
- Review Vulture trails claw across Lenovo's touchy N20p Chromebook