Not everyone wants to prod 'Pad with pinky, as various stylii have surface to enable drawing and note taking on Apple’s popular fondleslab. It's an approach that Steve Jobs presumably wanted to avoid given his view of the Newton as "that scribble thing". Yet a new arrival to the iPad's stationery cupboard is graphics tablet …
For a piece of metal with a rubber tip?
- iPad? More like iFAD: Now we know why Apple ran off to IBM
- Apple orders huge MOUNTAIN of 80 MILLION 'Air' iPhone 6s
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're building ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all
- Climate: 'An excuse for tax hikes', scientists 'don't know what they're talking about'
- Analysis Nadella: Apps must run on ALL WINDOWS – on PCs, slabs and mobes