Facebook survey scammers, the hardest-working crooks in cybercrime, are exploiting Facebook's loosely-controlled photo-tagging technology to develop more attention-grabbing scam lures. The starting point of the scam commonly appears with users finding themselves tagged in their online friends' photo albums. Clicking to …
Tag strips (no not that type of strip)....
Is this what's causing tags on facebook to come up as strips instead of boxes around peoples faces? Or is that another bug?
How does "a worthless survey" earn money for the criminals?
If it's stealing public information, I can understand that.
- Pics Indestructible Death Stars blow up planets with glowing KILL RAY
- Hands on Satisfy my scroll: El Reg gets claws on Windows 8.1 spring update
- Video Snowden: You can't trust SPOOKS with your DATA
- 166 days later: Space Station astronauts return to Earth
- What did you see, Elder Galaxies? What made you age so quickly?