Each year in April, the storage industry swarms to an American watering hole, some say to breed. Other say they are hanging at Storage Networking World. Who knows what's right? We asked Infosmack hosts Greg Knieriemen and Marc Farley and their trusty friend Diva of Disruptive Technologies Christina Weil to investigate. Their …
Is there a way of subscribing to this podcast using a RSS feed? Being a prol, I've only got a Nokia phone, and would love to use the stone age podcast software to listen to this as I change the SDLT tapes on the company DEC VAX.
Here is the link to the raw RSS feed for the podcast:
Hope that helps, if not, let me know.
At the end you were talking smack about us neanderthals who manage to the spindle...
Hate to say it but there are still certain types of apps that are *really* that sensitive to storage performance and, quite frankly, virtualized storage doesn't always cut it when you're trying to stuff a server to the gills. There are great things going on with storage (and virtualization for that matter) right now, no doubt, but some of us who haven't joined the party aren't doing so just because we're old curmudgeons... we're being held back by the apps we're tied to (in my case Microsoft and/or Lotus Messaging and Collaboration stack).
One of the lead Services guys in one of your companies
- Top Gear Tigers and Bingo Boilers: Farewell then, Phones4U
- Breaking Fad 4K-ing excellent TV is on its way ... in its own sweet time, natch
- Updated iOS 8 Healthkit gets a bug SO Apple KILLS it. That's real healthcare!
- Stephen Pie iPhone 6: Most exquisite MOBILE? NO, it's the Most Exquisite THING. EVER
- Early result from Scots indyref vote? NAW, Jimmy - it's a SCAM