What applications running in your data center are suitable for moving from physical to cloudy infrastructure? Do you know how to fluff your apps to run on a cloud? Hewlett-Packard is betting that at least some CIOs out there are willing to pay to have this all sorted out. You can tell that Hewlett-Packard has arrived at the …
Straight and Direct to the Point.
"HP opens app fluffing school" ....... Methinks that headline says everything perfectly. Bravo, Timothy.
I am reminded of this little gem which is attributed to Johann Wolfgang Von Goethe (1749-1832) ..... "Everything has been thought of before, but the problem is to think of it again." ....... although the creative future thinker would never agree that such could be right and not wrong, although it is not an uncomfortable or discomforting muse, for it does suggests that life in general, if not in specific, is an immortal existence.
Why should they use it themselves?
"HP is also selling Microsoft Dynamics customer relationship management as a service"
And internally, hp relies still on Siebel, owned since quite a while by their <cough> best friend in the industry named Oracle.
Why should I trust the service the provider doesn't regard as "best in class" for his own purposes?
- Ex-Soviet engines fingered after Antares ROCKET launch BLAST
- Hate the BlackBerry Z10 and Passport? How about this dusty old flashback instead?
- NASA: Spacecraft crash site FOUND ON MOON RIM
- Google's Mr Roboto Andy Rubin bids sayonara to Chocolate Factory
- NATO declares WAR on Google Glass, mounts attack alongside MPAA