Chi-X Australia, the exchange granted a licence to compete with the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX), has announced that Equinix will host its primary Australian data centre. Equinix has two data centres in the Sydney suburb of Mascot, and is building a third. The location is popular among data centre operators, with Sydney' …
How are you supposed to pronounce that anyway?
Chi-ex? Key-ex? Key-key? Chi-chi?
I like the last one best, sounds like a porn star's dog.
- Updated Zucker punched: Google gobbles Facebook-wooed Titan Aerospace
- Elon Musk's LEAKY THRUSTER gas stalls Space Station supply run
- Windows 8.1, which you probably haven't upgraded to yet, ALREADY OBSOLETE
- Mounties always get their man: Heartbleed 'hacker', 19, CUFFED
- Android engineer: We DIDN'T copy Apple OR follow Samsung's orders