Chi-X Australia, the exchange granted a licence to compete with the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX), has announced that Equinix will host its primary Australian data centre. Equinix has two data centres in the Sydney suburb of Mascot, and is building a third. The location is popular among data centre operators, with Sydney' …
How are you supposed to pronounce that anyway?
Chi-ex? Key-ex? Key-key? Chi-chi?
I like the last one best, sounds like a porn star's dog.
- Review Reg man looks through a Glass, darkly: Google's toy ploy or killer tech specs?
- MEN WANTED to satisfy town full of yearning BRAZILIAN HOTNESS
- +Comment 'Stop dissing Google or quit': OK, I quit, says Code Club co-founder
- Apple tried to get a ban on Galaxy, judge said: NO, NO, NO
- Banking apps: Handy, can grab all your money... and RIDDLED with coding flaws