Chi-X Australia, the exchange granted a licence to compete with the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX), has announced that Equinix will host its primary Australian data centre. Equinix has two data centres in the Sydney suburb of Mascot, and is building a third. The location is popular among data centre operators, with Sydney' …
How are you supposed to pronounce that anyway?
Chi-ex? Key-ex? Key-key? Chi-chi?
I like the last one best, sounds like a porn star's dog.
- Just TWO climate committee MPs contradict IPCC: The two with SCIENCE degrees
- 14 antivirus apps found to have security problems
- Feature Scotland's BIG question: Will independence cost me my broadband?
- Apple winks at parents: C'mon, get your kid a tweaked Macbook Pro
- FTC to mobile carriers: If you could stop text scammers being jerks that'd be just great