Chi-X Australia, the exchange granted a licence to compete with the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX), has announced that Equinix will host its primary Australian data centre. Equinix has two data centres in the Sydney suburb of Mascot, and is building a third. The location is popular among data centre operators, with Sydney' …
How are you supposed to pronounce that anyway?
Chi-ex? Key-ex? Key-key? Chi-chi?
I like the last one best, sounds like a porn star's dog.
- Xmas Round-up Ten top tech toys to interface with a techie’s Christmas stocking
- Xmas Round-up Ghosts of Christmas Past: Ten tech treats from yesteryear
- Review Hey Linux newbie: If you've never had a taste, try perfect Petra ... mmm, smells like Mint 16
- Analysis Microsoft's licence riddles give Linux and pals a free ride to virtual domination
- I KNOW how to SAVE Microsoft. Give Windows 8 away for FREE – analyst