Big file data has attracted another supplier: Data Direct Networks (DDN), which has added a network-attached storage (NAS) product alongside its high-performance computing SAN storage arrays. DDN supplies more storage for the high-performance computing (HPC) market than any other supplier. That market needs highly-scalable and …
Not much new here either . . .
Looks like repackaged Symantec FileStore. Yawn.
- Updated Microsoft Azure goes TITSUP (Total Inability To Support Usual Performance)
- The Return of BSOD: Does ANYONE trust Microsoft patches?
- Review Apple takes blade to 13-inch MacBook Pro with Retina display
- Munich considers dumping Linux for ... GULP ... Windows!
- Pic iPhone 6 flip tip slips in Aussie's clip: Apple's 'reversible USB' leaks