So, farewell then, Flip. Cisco, the networking giant which bought the YouTube-friendly camcorder family in March 2009, today said it is ditching the product line. Cisco paid $900m for Pure Digital, the company which brought the Flip line to market in May 2007, a year after releasing its first, Pure-branded camcorder. Cisco Flip …
"The Flip line has proved hugely popular with punters,"
Well we wouldn't want that in our product line would we? It might make a profit!
Shurely shome mishtake?
Thank Fuck for that
Shittest pictures in the known universe.
- JLaw, Kate Upton exposed in celeb nude pics hack
- Google flushes out users of old browsers by serving up CLUNKY, AGED version of search
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- GCHQ protesters stick it to British spooks ... by drinking urine
- Twitter declines to deny JLaw tweet scrubdown after alleged iCloud NAKED PHOTOS hack