So, farewell then, Flip. Cisco, the networking giant which bought the YouTube-friendly camcorder family in March 2009, today said it is ditching the product line. Cisco paid $900m for Pure Digital, the company which brought the Flip line to market in May 2007, a year after releasing its first, Pure-branded camcorder. Cisco Flip …
"The Flip line has proved hugely popular with punters,"
Well we wouldn't want that in our product line would we? It might make a profit!
Shurely shome mishtake?
Thank Fuck for that
Shittest pictures in the known universe.
- Batten down the hatches, Ubuntu 14.04 LTS due in TWO DAYS
- FOUR DAYS: That's how long it took to crack Galaxy S5 fingerscanner
- Did a date calculation bug just cost hard-up Co-op Bank £110m?
- Feast your PUNY eyes on highest resolution phone display EVER
- Wall St's DROOLING as Twitter GULPS DOWN analytics firm Gnip