So, farewell then, Flip. Cisco, the networking giant which bought the YouTube-friendly camcorder family in March 2009, today said it is ditching the product line. Cisco paid $900m for Pure Digital, the company which brought the Flip line to market in May 2007, a year after releasing its first, Pure-branded camcorder. Cisco Flip …
"The Flip line has proved hugely popular with punters,"
Well we wouldn't want that in our product line would we? It might make a profit!
Shurely shome mishtake?
Thank Fuck for that
Shittest pictures in the known universe.
- Top Gear Tigers and Bingo Boilers: Farewell then, Phones4U
- Analysis iPhone 6: The final straw for Android makers eaten alive by the data parasite?
- Stephen Pie iPhone 6: Most exquisite MOBILE? No. It is the Most Exquisite THING. EVER
- First Crack Bloke buys iPHONE 6 and DROPS IT to SMASH on PURPOSE
- Early result from Scots indyref vote? NAW, Jimmy - it's a SCAM