Microsoft has accused Google of making "misleading security claims" to the US government, as the two companies continue to spar over the use of their respective online application suites among government agencies. With a recent lawsuit, various public statements, and posts to its website, Google has said that its Google Apps for …
Pot, meet kettle
This is almost as much fun as watching the Adobe-vs-Apple bun fight!
You gotta laugh though
"....would consider only proposals involving the Microsoft Business Productivity Online Suite"
That would be Microsoft then :D
Security Advice From MS ?
Surely it's still not the 1st April.
Department of Interior responsibility to Indians ?
> the Department of Interior concluded that it 'had only a low tolerance for risk' given 'its responsibility to manage sensitive information such as Indian trust data and law enforcement data.' ..
Are they taking the michael :)
- Product round-up Ten excellent FREE PC apps to brighten your Windows
- Review Tough Banana Pi: a Raspberry Pi for colour-blind diehards
- Product round-up Ten Mac freeware apps for your new Apple baby
- Analysis Pity the poor Windows developer: The tools for desktop development are in disarray
- Chromecast video on UK, Euro TVs hertz so badly it makes us judder – but Google 'won't fix'