Microsoft has accused Google of making "misleading security claims" to the US government, as the two companies continue to spar over the use of their respective online application suites among government agencies. With a recent lawsuit, various public statements, and posts to its website, Google has said that its Google Apps for …
Pot, meet kettle
This is almost as much fun as watching the Adobe-vs-Apple bun fight!
You gotta laugh though
"....would consider only proposals involving the Microsoft Business Productivity Online Suite"
That would be Microsoft then :D
Security Advice From MS ?
Surely it's still not the 1st April.
Department of Interior responsibility to Indians ?
> the Department of Interior concluded that it 'had only a low tolerance for risk' given 'its responsibility to manage sensitive information such as Indian trust data and law enforcement data.' ..
Are they taking the michael :)
- Updated Hidden network packet sniffer in MILLIONS of iPhones, iPads – expert
- Students hack Tesla Model S, make all its doors pop open IN MOTION
- RISE of the Jesus Phone MOUNTAIN: Apple orders 80 MILLION 'Air' iPhone 6s
- BBC goes offline in MASSIVE COCKUP: Stephen Fry partly muzzled
- PROOF the Apple iPhone 6 rumor mill hype-gasm has reached its logical conclusion