Microsoft has accused Google of making "misleading security claims" to the US government, as the two companies continue to spar over the use of their respective online application suites among government agencies. With a recent lawsuit, various public statements, and posts to its website, Google has said that its Google Apps for …
Pot, meet kettle
This is almost as much fun as watching the Adobe-vs-Apple bun fight!
You gotta laugh though
"....would consider only proposals involving the Microsoft Business Productivity Online Suite"
That would be Microsoft then :D
Security Advice From MS ?
Surely it's still not the 1st April.
Department of Interior responsibility to Indians ?
> the Department of Interior concluded that it 'had only a low tolerance for risk' given 'its responsibility to manage sensitive information such as Indian trust data and law enforcement data.' ..
Are they taking the michael :)
- YARR! Pirates walk the plank: DMCA magnets sink in Google results
- Pics Whisper tracks its users. So we tracked down its LA office. This is what happened next
- Review Xperia Z3: Crikey, Sony – ANOTHER flagship phondleslab?
- Ex-US Navy fighter pilot MIT prof: Drones beat humans - I should know
- OnePlus One cut-price Android phone on sale to all... for 1 HOUR