The US Postal Service has pulled down a site hosting malicious code that was earlier used in a sophisticated multi-stage attack featuring the Blackhole Exploit kit. The infected site - http://ribbs.usps.gov - which is involved in the delivery of USPS's business mail-focused barcode-based Intelligent Mail services - was …
It's in the quotes.
"We deliver..." (malicious code)
When I first read this, my mind saw "Blackhole Exploited at US Postal Site"...I thought it was a gag story claiming that the USPS was tapping into a power source...
I figured that quack in Hawaii was right and the LHC was killing us all...
- Geek's Guide to Britain Kingston's aviation empire: From industry firsts to Airfix heroes
- Analysis Happy 2nd birthday, Windows 8 and Surface: Anatomy of a disaster
- Review Vulture trails claw across Lenovo's touchy N20p Chromebook
- Adobe spies on readers: EVERY DRM page turn leaked to base over SSL
- Analysis The future health of the internet comes down to ONE simple question…