The US Postal Service has pulled down a site hosting malicious code that was earlier used in a sophisticated multi-stage attack featuring the Blackhole Exploit kit. The infected site - http://ribbs.usps.gov - which is involved in the delivery of USPS's business mail-focused barcode-based Intelligent Mail services - was …
It's in the quotes.
"We deliver..." (malicious code)
When I first read this, my mind saw "Blackhole Exploited at US Postal Site"...I thought it was a gag story claiming that the USPS was tapping into a power source...
I figured that quack in Hawaii was right and the LHC was killing us all...
- Hi-torque tank engines: EXTREME car hacking with The Register
- Review What's MISSING on Amazon Fire Phone... and why it WON'T set the world alight
- Product round-up Trousers down for six of the best affordable Androids
- Why did it take antivirus giants YEARS to drill into super-scary Regin? Symantec responds...
- Product round-up Ten excellent FREE PC apps to brighten your Windows