The US Postal Service has pulled down a site hosting malicious code that was earlier used in a sophisticated multi-stage attack featuring the Blackhole Exploit kit. The infected site - http://ribbs.usps.gov - which is involved in the delivery of USPS's business mail-focused barcode-based Intelligent Mail services - was …
It's in the quotes.
"We deliver..." (malicious code)
When I first read this, my mind saw "Blackhole Exploited at US Postal Site"...I thought it was a gag story claiming that the USPS was tapping into a power source...
I figured that quack in Hawaii was right and the LHC was killing us all...
- Product round-up Six of the best gaming keyboard and mouse combos
- LinuxCon 2014 GitHub.io killed the distro star: Why are people so bored with the top Linux makers?
- Opinion IT blokes: would you say that LEWD comment to a man? Then don't say it to a woman
- 6 Obvious Reasons Why Facebook Will Ban This Article (Thank God)
- Linux turns 23 and Linus Torvalds celebrates as only he can