Albert Gonzalez, mastermind of the infamous TJ Maxx hack, has sought to get a judge to set aside his earlier guilty plea and conviction in the case by arguing he carried out the hack while working as a paid government informant. Gonzalez, 29, who escaped jail time back in 2004 over his involvement in the sale of 1.5 million …
Would you please stop referring to anyone this monumentally stupid and barking mad as a "Mastermind"?
It reflects badly on all of us. Thanks.
Hooo Hummm... the McKinnon Factor....
Is "Aspergers Syndrome" the new excuse for breaking the law in respect to hacking?
The defence is..
The defence is.. too many tabs of Slow D led to him frying his brain?
I smell bovine fecal matter!
So, Gonzalez wants to withdraw his guilty plea and go to trial. I say, LET HIM.
Let him waste the courts time with his `defense`. Once he is found guilty at trial, he should be sentenced to the max for each count to be served consecutively!!!
To paraphrase `Dirty Harry`: "Feeling lucky, PUNK!!!"
- Review This is why we CAN have nice things: Samsung Galaxy Alpha
- Hey, YouTube lovers! How about you pay us, we start paying for STUFF? - Google
- MEN: For pity's sake SLEEP with LOTS of WOMEN - and avoid Prostate Cancer
- Vid BONFIRE of the MEGA-BUCKS: $200m+ BURNED in SECONDS in Antares launch blast
- Tim Cook: The classic iPod HAD to DIE, and this is WHY