Albert Gonzalez, mastermind of the infamous TJ Maxx hack, has sought to get a judge to set aside his earlier guilty plea and conviction in the case by arguing he carried out the hack while working as a paid government informant. Gonzalez, 29, who escaped jail time back in 2004 over his involvement in the sale of 1.5 million …
Would you please stop referring to anyone this monumentally stupid and barking mad as a "Mastermind"?
It reflects badly on all of us. Thanks.
Hooo Hummm... the McKinnon Factor....
Is "Aspergers Syndrome" the new excuse for breaking the law in respect to hacking?
The defence is..
The defence is.. too many tabs of Slow D led to him frying his brain?
I smell bovine fecal matter!
So, Gonzalez wants to withdraw his guilty plea and go to trial. I say, LET HIM.
Let him waste the courts time with his `defense`. Once he is found guilty at trial, he should be sentenced to the max for each count to be served consecutively!!!
To paraphrase `Dirty Harry`: "Feeling lucky, PUNK!!!"
- Breaking news: Google exec veep in terrifying SKY PLUNGE DRAMA
- Geek's Guide to Britain Kingston's aviation empire: From industry firsts to Airfix heroes
- Analysis Happy 2nd birthday, Windows 8 and Surface: Anatomy of a disaster
- Google CEO Larry Page gives Sundar Pichai keys to the kingdom
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? SKYPE has the HOTS for my NAKED WIFE