I'm at the airport once again, this time returning home from Storage Networking World Spring, held in Santa Clara, CA this week. The value of the event SNW is one of the most important events in the storage world and it's a great opportunity to meet in person all the people that run the storage market business. Indeed the most …
Wonder what the ROI is?
Makes me wonder whether EMC deemed SNW not worth the cost. It's a very small minority (albeit a vocal one) of storage folks, and I would guess that most of them are not EMC's target customers.
- Analysis BlackBerry Messenger unleashed: Look out Twitter and Facebook
- Comment Mobile tech destroys the case for the HS2 £multi-beellion train set
- Nine-year-old Opportunity Mars rover sets NASA distance record
- IT bloke publishes comprehensive maps of CALL CENTRE menu HELL
- Things that cost the same as coffee with Tim Cook - and are WAY more fun