I'm at the airport once again, this time returning home from Storage Networking World Spring, held in Santa Clara, CA this week. The value of the event SNW is one of the most important events in the storage world and it's a great opportunity to meet in person all the people that run the storage market business. Indeed the most …
Wonder what the ROI is?
Makes me wonder whether EMC deemed SNW not worth the cost. It's a very small minority (albeit a vocal one) of storage folks, and I would guess that most of them are not EMC's target customers.
- Breaking news: Google exec in terrifying SKY PLUNGE DRAMA
- Geek's Guide to Britain Kingston's aviation empire: From industry firsts to Airfix heroes
- Analysis Happy 2nd birthday, Windows 8 and Surface: Anatomy of a disaster
- Google CEO Larry Page gives Sundar Pichai keys to the kingdom
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? SKYPE has the HOTS for my NAKED WIFE