In what must be a welcome break from a week of bad news, NBN Co has announced 12 retailers that have signed on to its mainland pilots. The providers – AAPT, AARNet, Comscentre, Exetel, iiNet, Internode, iPrimus, Nextgen Networks, Optus, Platform Networks, SkyMesh and Telstra – include some unexpected names. AARNet, for example …
Ahh Exetel ...
This could be a quick descent into Godwins Law .. don't mention J.Linton
Nextgen is building back haul for the thing.
Skymesh are predominantly a satellite ISP, consequently they will be awaiting the NBN interim satellite solution to be announced in June. The Australian Broadband Guarantee ceases at that time, so of course Skymesh will be a part of the trial, their whole future is dependent upon government subsidies.
This post was sent using a Skymesh satellite connection.
- +Comment Trips to Mars may be OFF: The SUN has changed in a way we've NEVER SEEN
- Vid Google opens Inbox – email for people too stupid to use email
- Back to the ... drawing board: 'Hoverboard' will disappoint Marty McFly wannabes
- Pic Forget the $2499 5K iMac – today we reveal Apple's most expensive computer to date
- Google+ goes TITSUP. But WHO knew? How long? Anyone ... Hello ...