In what must be a welcome break from a week of bad news, NBN Co has announced 12 retailers that have signed on to its mainland pilots. The providers – AAPT, AARNet, Comscentre, Exetel, iiNet, Internode, iPrimus, Nextgen Networks, Optus, Platform Networks, SkyMesh and Telstra – include some unexpected names. AARNet, for example …
Ahh Exetel ...
This could be a quick descent into Godwins Law .. don't mention J.Linton
Nextgen is building back haul for the thing.
Skymesh are predominantly a satellite ISP, consequently they will be awaiting the NBN interim satellite solution to be announced in June. The Australian Broadband Guarantee ceases at that time, so of course Skymesh will be a part of the trial, their whole future is dependent upon government subsidies.
This post was sent using a Skymesh satellite connection.
- Pics Facebook's Oculus unveils 360-degree VR head tracking 'Crescent Bay' prototype
- 'Kim Kardashian snaps naked selfies with a BLACKBERRY'. *Twitterati gasps*
- Teardown Pop open this iPhone 6 and see where the magic oozes from ... oh hello again, Qualcomm
- Analysis Apple's warrant canary riddle: Cock-up, conspiracy, or anti-Google point-scoring
- Bargain basement iPhone shoppers BEWARE! eBay exposes users to phishing vuln