While Facebook's Mark Zuckerberg was waving his new racks in Google's face yesterday, the Mountain View Chocolate Factory's new helmsman Larry Page was reportedly rejigging his management underlings. According to the Los Angeles Times, a reorganisation of top Google wonks has already taken place, just days after Page returned as …
Business strategy being:
1) Appear to do no evil.
2) Do evil.
Rejigging his management underlings?
Probably needs a looser pair of underpants...
I frown upon...
...anyone who thinks "fingered" is funny.
Paris, because she knows what I mean.
"The idea is to empower people, let them take risks and give them more authority over decisions,".
Was what Nokia tried, or should have tried to do, and failed, and should try to do again, without failing again.
- Pic Suffering SPITZER! Boffins discover Milky Way's MISSING ARMS
- Antique Code Show Sega’s Out Run: Even better than the wheel thing
- Tube be or not tube be: Apple’s CYLINDRICAL Mac Pro is out tomorrow
- Oi, bank manager. Only you've got my email address - where're these TROJANS coming from?
- Google: Surge in pressure from govts to ERASE CHUNKS of the web