While Facebook's Mark Zuckerberg was waving his new racks in Google's face yesterday, the Mountain View Chocolate Factory's new helmsman Larry Page was reportedly rejigging his management underlings. According to the Los Angeles Times, a reorganisation of top Google wonks has already taken place, just days after Page returned as …
Business strategy being:
1) Appear to do no evil.
2) Do evil.
Rejigging his management underlings?
Probably needs a looser pair of underpants...
I frown upon...
...anyone who thinks "fingered" is funny.
Paris, because she knows what I mean.
"The idea is to empower people, let them take risks and give them more authority over decisions,".
Was what Nokia tried, or should have tried to do, and failed, and should try to do again, without failing again.
- Comment Renewable energy 'simply WON'T WORK': Top Google engineers
- Nexus 7 fandroids tell of salty taste after sucking on Google's Lollipop
- Useless 'computer engineer' Barbie FIRED in three-way fsck row
- Game Theory Dragon Age Inquisition: Our chief weapons are...
- 'How a censorious and moralistic blogger ruined my evening'