While Facebook's Mark Zuckerberg was waving his new racks in Google's face yesterday, the Mountain View Chocolate Factory's new helmsman Larry Page was reportedly rejigging his management underlings. According to the Los Angeles Times, a reorganisation of top Google wonks has already taken place, just days after Page returned as …
Business strategy being:
1) Appear to do no evil.
2) Do evil.
Rejigging his management underlings?
Probably needs a looser pair of underpants...
I frown upon...
...anyone who thinks "fingered" is funny.
Paris, because she knows what I mean.
"The idea is to empower people, let them take risks and give them more authority over decisions,".
Was what Nokia tried, or should have tried to do, and failed, and should try to do again, without failing again.
- Opportunity selfie: Martian winds have given the spunky ol' rover a spring cleaning
- Spanish village called 'Kill the Jews' mulls rebranding exercise
- NASA finds first Earth-sized planet in a habitable zone around star
- New Facebook phone app allows you to stalk your mates
- Reddit users discover iOS malware threat