While Facebook's Mark Zuckerberg was waving his new racks in Google's face yesterday, the Mountain View Chocolate Factory's new helmsman Larry Page was reportedly rejigging his management underlings. According to the Los Angeles Times, a reorganisation of top Google wonks has already taken place, just days after Page returned as …
Business strategy being:
1) Appear to do no evil.
2) Do evil.
Rejigging his management underlings?
Probably needs a looser pair of underpants...
I frown upon...
...anyone who thinks "fingered" is funny.
Paris, because she knows what I mean.
"The idea is to empower people, let them take risks and give them more authority over decisions,".
Was what Nokia tried, or should have tried to do, and failed, and should try to do again, without failing again.
- JLaw, Kate Upton exposed in celeb nude pics hack
- Google flushes out users of old browsers by serving up CLUNKY, AGED version of search
- GCHQ protesters stick it to British spooks ... by drinking urine
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? If you think 3D printing is just firing blanks, just you wait