While Facebook's Mark Zuckerberg was waving his new racks in Google's face yesterday, the Mountain View Chocolate Factory's new helmsman Larry Page was reportedly rejigging his management underlings. According to the Los Angeles Times, a reorganisation of top Google wonks has already taken place, just days after Page returned as …
Business strategy being:
1) Appear to do no evil.
2) Do evil.
Rejigging his management underlings?
Probably needs a looser pair of underpants...
I frown upon...
...anyone who thinks "fingered" is funny.
Paris, because she knows what I mean.
"The idea is to empower people, let them take risks and give them more authority over decisions,".
Was what Nokia tried, or should have tried to do, and failed, and should try to do again, without failing again.
- Analysis iPhone 6: The final straw for Android makers eaten alive by the data parasite?
- TOR users become FBI's No.1 hacking target after legal power grab
- Vid Reg bloke zips through an iPHONE 6 queue from ZERO to 60 SECONDS
- Anal-ysis Buying memory in the iPhone 6: Like wiping your bottom with dollar bills
- Bacon-related medical breakthrough wins Ig Nobel prize