The US Securities and Exchange Commission has charged two people for running an alleged insider trading scam involving such marquee mergers and acquisitions as Oracle's Sun purchase, Intel's McAfee buy, and HP's acquisition of 3Com. According to the complaint filed on Wednesday by the SEC, the miscreants include a corporate …
It is a sad day
It is a sad day when top notch market knowledge (even if it is obtained illegally) about top 100 of the market companies can command only a miserable fraction of what some computer trading jockeys achieve in a day.
So much for the financial markets being an investment instrument.
Not a done deal
I was just watching CNBC and they had Bob Anello on talking about what qualifies and doesn't. Seems these rules have always been in place but they have decided now to go nuts and bist the whole world. http://www.manta.com/c/mthnk5f/robert-j-anello-attorney
- Batten down the hatches, Ubuntu 14.04 LTS due in TWO DAYS
- FOUR DAYS: That's how long it took to crack Galaxy S5 fingerscanner
- Did a date calculation bug just cost hard-up Co-op Bank £110m?
- Feast your PUNY eyes on highest resolution phone display EVER
- Wall St's DROOLING as Twitter GULPS DOWN analytics firm Gnip