The US Securities and Exchange Commission has charged two people for running an alleged insider trading scam involving such marquee mergers and acquisitions as Oracle's Sun purchase, Intel's McAfee buy, and HP's acquisition of 3Com. According to the complaint filed on Wednesday by the SEC, the miscreants include a corporate …
It is a sad day
It is a sad day when top notch market knowledge (even if it is obtained illegally) about top 100 of the market companies can command only a miserable fraction of what some computer trading jockeys achieve in a day.
So much for the financial markets being an investment instrument.
Not a done deal
I was just watching CNBC and they had Bob Anello on talking about what qualifies and doesn't. Seems these rules have always been in place but they have decided now to go nuts and bist the whole world. http://www.manta.com/c/mthnk5f/robert-j-anello-attorney
- +Comment Anti-Facebook Ello: Here's why we're still in beta. SPAMGASM!
- Vid+Pics Microsoft WINDOWS 10: Seven ATE Nine. Or Eight did really
- Analysis Windows 10: One for the suits, right Microsoft? Or so one THOUGHT
- Xbox hackers snared US ARMY APACHE GUNSHIP ware - Feds
- George Clooney, WikiLeaks' lawyer wife hand out burner phones to wedding guests