Sage 50 customers should be able to access the cloud-based service now after almost a week of intermittent access. Glamorous Scouse Reg reader Caroline said: "We had problems last Thursday and couldn't get on all day. On Friday we had access in the afternoon but couldn't get back onto the site on Monday, but I did manage to get …
Is El Reg trying to make up for the demise of the Sport ?
Glamorous Scouse Reg reader Caroline
This would make me very worried ...
Any compagny that "blamed it on a data processing report that created an overload, which then caused a hardware failure" would loose my business. If having too much load on your systems can cause hardware to fail, you need to fire some people ...
"Any compagny that "blamed it on a data processing report that created an overload, which then caused a hardware failure" would loose my business."
It's LOSE not loose, for heaven's sake!
Why is everybody illiterate nowadays?
"Glamorous Scouse Reg reader Caroline"
Photos, or she doesn't exist!
everyone wants the saleforce equivalent for payroll but no one can find a decent providor and implementation.
- Updated HIDDEN packet sniffer spy tech in MILLIONS of iPhones, iPads – expert
- Peak Apple: Mountain of 80 MILLION 'Air' iPhone 6s ordered
- Students hack Tesla Model S, make all its doors pop open IN MOTION
- BBC goes offline in MASSIVE COCKUP: Stephen Fry partly muzzled
- PROOF the Apple iPhone 6 rumor mill hype-gasm has reached its logical conclusion