Twitter has been struck by a virally spreading worm that attempts to make money by scamming users into filling out surveys and viewing advertisements. The rogue Twitter app is known as Profile Spy and gets installed by people who are tricked into believing it can tell them who has been viewing their online microposts. “Wow! See …
And in shock news...
...insecure (anti-)social network obsessives pWn3d by their own desire for Respect & Love 2.0 (tm)
...go to Profile > Edit your profile > Connections and click the button that says "Delete my account"
Damn, and I thought someone had finally written a 140byte virus...
Am I allowed to burst out laughing yet?
Modern mobile communication, one of the most extraordinary..........
.............of human history's technological achievements and what do millions use it for? Arsebook and Shitter. It makes you want to cry.
- Updated HIDDEN packet sniffer spy tech in MILLIONS of iPhones, iPads – expert
- Peak Apple: Mountain of 80 MILLION 'Air' iPhone 6s ordered
- Students hack Tesla Model S, make all its doors pop open IN MOTION
- BBC goes offline in MASSIVE COCKUP: Stephen Fry partly muzzled
- PROOF the Apple iPhone 6 rumor mill hype-gasm has reached its logical conclusion