Twitter has been struck by a virally spreading worm that attempts to make money by scamming users into filling out surveys and viewing advertisements. The rogue Twitter app is known as Profile Spy and gets installed by people who are tricked into believing it can tell them who has been viewing their online microposts. “Wow! See …
And in shock news...
...insecure (anti-)social network obsessives pWn3d by their own desire for Respect & Love 2.0 (tm)
...go to Profile > Edit your profile > Connections and click the button that says "Delete my account"
Damn, and I thought someone had finally written a 140byte virus...
Am I allowed to burst out laughing yet?
Modern mobile communication, one of the most extraordinary..........
.............of human history's technological achievements and what do millions use it for? Arsebook and Shitter. It makes you want to cry.
- NASA boffin: RIDDLE of odd BULGE FOUND on MOON is SOLVED
- Apple winks at parents: C'mon, get your kid a tweaked Macbook Pro
- SOULLESS machine-intelligence ROBOT cars to hit Blighty in 2015
- BuzzGasm! Thirteen Astonishing True Facts You Never Knew About SCREWS
- China in MONOPOLY PROBE into Microsoft: Do not pass GO, do not collect 200 yuan