Twitter has been struck by a virally spreading worm that attempts to make money by scamming users into filling out surveys and viewing advertisements. The rogue Twitter app is known as Profile Spy and gets installed by people who are tricked into believing it can tell them who has been viewing their online microposts. “Wow! See …
And in shock news...
...insecure (anti-)social network obsessives pWn3d by their own desire for Respect & Love 2.0 (tm)
...go to Profile > Edit your profile > Connections and click the button that says "Delete my account"
Damn, and I thought someone had finally written a 140byte virus...
Am I allowed to burst out laughing yet?
Modern mobile communication, one of the most extraordinary..........
.............of human history's technological achievements and what do millions use it for? Arsebook and Shitter. It makes you want to cry.
- SMASH the Bash bug! Red Hat, Apple scramble for patch batches
- A BENDY iPhone 6, you say? Pah, warp claims are bent out of shape: Consumer Reports
- eXpat Files 'Could we please not have naked developers running around the office BEFORE 10pm?'
- CoTW Emma Watson should SHUT UP, all this abuse is HER OWN FAULT
- Vulture at the Wheel Renault Twingo: Small, sporty(ish), safe ... and it's a BACK-ENDER