Twitter has been struck by a virally spreading worm that attempts to make money by scamming users into filling out surveys and viewing advertisements. The rogue Twitter app is known as Profile Spy and gets installed by people who are tricked into believing it can tell them who has been viewing their online microposts. “Wow! See …
And in shock news...
...insecure (anti-)social network obsessives pWn3d by their own desire for Respect & Love 2.0 (tm)
...go to Profile > Edit your profile > Connections and click the button that says "Delete my account"
Damn, and I thought someone had finally written a 140byte virus...
Am I allowed to burst out laughing yet?
Modern mobile communication, one of the most extraordinary..........
.............of human history's technological achievements and what do millions use it for? Arsebook and Shitter. It makes you want to cry.
- Product round-up Ten excellent FREE PC apps to brighten your Windows
- Review Tough Banana Pi: a Raspberry Pi for colour-blind diehards
- Product round-up Ten Mac freeware apps for your new Apple baby
- Analysis Pity the poor Windows developer: The tools for desktop development are in disarray
- Chromecast video on UK, Euro TVs hertz so badly it makes us judder – but Google 'won't fix'