Seagate has launched a 320GB slim slab of disk storage which will cost content rich but space poor users a measly £80. The GoFlex Slim uses the single platter, 2.5-inch, 7,200rpm, Momentus Thin disk drive, launched in January, and comes with a USB 3.0 interface, nominally 10 times faster than the generic USB 2.0 currently …
Elementary, my dear Watson
"His temporary Far East residency will raise questions about Seagate's intentions and strategy in the area and about who is minding the Seagate headquarters store while he is away." ....
It is surely always the case, that where the boss goes, goes headquarter stores too.
Erm... WTH is...
It is a portable computer for use by the infantry. You wear it on your BACK, and is recognisable by the 20 foot long antenna that comes out of the top on one side for the NET.
It weighs about 40Kg, costs about £1M, has a battery life of a little over 15 mins, and is just about capable of showing a B&W video with a resolution of 80 x 60 pixels.
You forgot to mention..
That there's only 3 of them, and they're all sitting in a warehouse waiting for shipment to Afghanistan...delivery due in 2019.
Due here in N.Ireland on the 6th
We don't even have a picture of it
- JLaw, Kate Upton EXPOSED in celeb nude pics hack
- Google flushes out users of old browsers by serving up CLUNKY, AGED version of search
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- GCHQ protesters stick it to British spooks ... by drinking urine
- Twitter declines to deny JLaw tweet scrubdown after alleged iCloud NUDE PHOTOS hack