Ofcom has a busy year planned, involving auctions, action and investigations, not to mention taking responsibility for the Post Office too, and all for less money than last year. In addition to its usual duties, the regulator's plans for the next 12 months include: running the biggest spectrum auction in UK history; managing the …
£115.8m is more than enough..
..to be wasting on that shower. I thought the conservatives were going to get rid of the useless muppets?
Ofcom's busy year
They plan to complete a whole man week's worth of work between them
copyright infringement & outsourcing
What's the betting that they will do no work at all on copyright infringement, but just publish reports from people like RIAA, which as we know are balanced and wholely accurate (even if you add up all the infringement and realise that the total UK bandwidth is not capable of carrying that much data even if it were used for nothing else!)
- JLaw, Kate Upton exposed in celeb nude pics hack
- Google flushes out users of old browsers by serving up CLUNKY, AGED version of search
- GCHQ protesters stick it to British spooks ... by drinking urine
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? If you think 3D printing is just firing blanks, just you wait