NASA has knocked back the last launch of space shuttle Endeavour from 19 April to 29 April to avoid a "scheduling conflict" with the Russian Progress supply vehicle - slated to dock with the International Space Station on the 29th of this month. Endeavour's swansong STS-134 mission will deliver the Alpha Magnetic Spectrometer to …
Every time I see "TMA" I automatically translate it to "Tycho Magnetic Anomaly"
That's him! In the back.
I'd recognize Yuri anywhere.
Mark Kelly, Gregory H Johnson, Michael Finke, Andrew Feustel, Roberto Vittori ( ESA ) and Greg Chamitoff
and they only now found out there is a scheduling conflict?
I know what you mean
I mean it's not like it's Heathrow air traffic control with hundreds of flights an hour, FFS.
Nasa Space suits...
come with funny boots...
and those shin pockets look a little extravagent.
That's what you get when you say: "Jesus, at that price they ought to come with a fucking cherry on top!"
It's not full!
There's only six of them - and seven seats...
It's not full!
There's only six people, that means there's a spare seat...
- Pics Facebook's Oculus unveils 360-degree VR head tracking 'Crescent Bay' prototype
- 'Kim Kardashian snaps naked selfies with a BLACKBERRY'. *Twitterati gasps*
- Teardown Pop open this iPhone 6 and see where the magic oozes from ... oh hello again, Qualcomm
- Analysis Apple's warrant canary riddle: Cock-up, conspiracy, or anti-Google point-scoring
- Bargain basement iPhone shoppers BEWARE! eBay exposes users to phishing vuln