NASA has knocked back the last launch of space shuttle Endeavour from 19 April to 29 April to avoid a "scheduling conflict" with the Russian Progress supply vehicle - slated to dock with the International Space Station on the 29th of this month. Endeavour's swansong STS-134 mission will deliver the Alpha Magnetic Spectrometer to …
Every time I see "TMA" I automatically translate it to "Tycho Magnetic Anomaly"
That's him! In the back.
I'd recognize Yuri anywhere.
Mark Kelly, Gregory H Johnson, Michael Finke, Andrew Feustel, Roberto Vittori ( ESA ) and Greg Chamitoff
and they only now found out there is a scheduling conflict?
I know what you mean
I mean it's not like it's Heathrow air traffic control with hundreds of flights an hour, FFS.
Nasa Space suits...
come with funny boots...
and those shin pockets look a little extravagent.
That's what you get when you say: "Jesus, at that price they ought to come with a fucking cherry on top!"
It's not full!
There's only six of them - and seven seats...
It's not full!
There's only six people, that means there's a spare seat...
- Crawling from the Wreckage Want a more fuel efficient car? Then redesign it – here's how
- Review Xperia Z3: Crikey, Sony – ANOTHER flagship phondleslab?
- Human spaceships dodge ALIEN BODY skimming Mars
- Ex-US Navy fighter pilot MIT prof: Drones beat humans - I should know
- Downrange Are you a gun owner? Let us in OR ELSE, say Blighty's top cops