Advanced Micro Devices has tweaked its wafer baking deal with GlobalFoundries, the spinout of its own foundry operations that owned by Advanced Technology Investment Company, the investing arm of the government of Abu Dhabi. In a statement released on Sunday afternoon, AMD said that it was making changes to the wafer supply …
I'm happy to see it!
Go AMD! I'm happy to see positive things starting to roll out from the little green machine... Hopefully Bulldozer can do some damage to the hell spawn that is intel...
Perhaps AMD and Bulldozer
can provide us users with a high-performance alternative to Intel's products ? That would suffice for me....
- On the matter of shooting down Amazon delivery drones with shotguns
- Review Bring Your Own Disks: The Synology DS214 network storage box
- OHM MY GOD! Move over graphene, here comes '100% PERFECT' stanene
- IT MELTDOWN ruins Cyber Monday for RBS, Natwest customers
- Google's new cloud CRUSHES Amazon in RAM battle