Advanced Micro Devices has tweaked its wafer baking deal with GlobalFoundries, the spinout of its own foundry operations that owned by Advanced Technology Investment Company, the investing arm of the government of Abu Dhabi. In a statement released on Sunday afternoon, AMD said that it was making changes to the wafer supply …
I'm happy to see it!
Go AMD! I'm happy to see positive things starting to roll out from the little green machine... Hopefully Bulldozer can do some damage to the hell spawn that is intel...
Perhaps AMD and Bulldozer
can provide us users with a high-performance alternative to Intel's products ? That would suffice for me....
- iPad? More like iFAD: We reveal why Apple ran off to IBM
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're making ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all
- Climate: 'An excuse for tax hikes', scientists 'don't know what they're talking about'
- Analysis Nadella: Apps must run on ALL WINDOWS – PCs, slabs and mobes
- Yorkshire cops fail to grasp principle behind BT Fon Wi-Fi network