Advanced Micro Devices has tweaked its wafer baking deal with GlobalFoundries, the spinout of its own foundry operations that owned by Advanced Technology Investment Company, the investing arm of the government of Abu Dhabi. In a statement released on Sunday afternoon, AMD said that it was making changes to the wafer supply …
I'm happy to see it!
Go AMD! I'm happy to see positive things starting to roll out from the little green machine... Hopefully Bulldozer can do some damage to the hell spawn that is intel...
Perhaps AMD and Bulldozer
can provide us users with a high-performance alternative to Intel's products ? That would suffice for me....
- Product round-up Too 4K-ing expensive? Five full HD laptops for work and play
- Review We have a winner! Fresh Linux Mint 17.1 – hands down the best
- Vid Antarctic ice THICKER than first feared – penguin-bot boffins
- You stupid BRICK! PCs running Avast AV can't handle Windows fixes
- Antique Code Show World of Warcraft then and now: From Orcs and Humans to Warlords of Draenor