Advanced Micro Devices has tweaked its wafer baking deal with GlobalFoundries, the spinout of its own foundry operations that owned by Advanced Technology Investment Company, the investing arm of the government of Abu Dhabi. In a statement released on Sunday afternoon, AMD said that it was making changes to the wafer supply …
I'm happy to see it!
Go AMD! I'm happy to see positive things starting to roll out from the little green machine... Hopefully Bulldozer can do some damage to the hell spawn that is intel...
Perhaps AMD and Bulldozer
can provide us users with a high-performance alternative to Intel's products ? That would suffice for me....
- Product Round-up Smartwatch face off: Pebble, MetaWatch and new hi-tech timepieces
- Geek's Guide to Britain The bunker at the end of the world - in Essex
- FLABBER-JASTED: It's 'jif', NOT '.gif', says man who should know
- If you've bought DRM'd film files from Acetrax, here's the bad news
- VIDEO Herschel Space Observatory spots galaxies merging