The “number” is the most important word in any sales person’s vocabulary. It means the target, the total amount of closed business that needs to be achieved, whether in a month, a quarter or a year. Once that period is ended, the reset button is pressed and the cycle starts again. Anyone who has been at the sharp end of sales …
sales people not making sense?
"...but it is not for the sales person to use up precious time picking through the glittering nuggets of data and making sense of them."
I totally disagree
@dev Why do you disagree?
Get specialists to analyse your data and leave your sales team to chase sales.
Mashups are for amateurs with nothing better to do. If you want to make money hire pros.
as a buyer, i prefer to deal with sales people that actually understand what they're doing
as a sales manager i prefer that my team learns to fish, rather than cooking everything for them
as a salesperson, i'm interested in spotting angles that others miss.
- SMASH the Bash bug! Apple and Red Hat scramble for patch batches
- BENDY iPhone 6, you say? Pah, warp claims are bent out of shape: Consumer Reports
- NASA rover Curiosity drills HOLE in MARS 'GOLF COURSE'
- WHY did Sunday Mirror stoop to slurping selfies for smut sting?
- Business is back, baby! Hasta la VISTA, Win 8... Oh, yeah, Windows 9