The “number” is the most important word in any sales person’s vocabulary. It means the target, the total amount of closed business that needs to be achieved, whether in a month, a quarter or a year. Once that period is ended, the reset button is pressed and the cycle starts again. Anyone who has been at the sharp end of sales …
sales people not making sense?
"...but it is not for the sales person to use up precious time picking through the glittering nuggets of data and making sense of them."
I totally disagree
@dev Why do you disagree?
Get specialists to analyse your data and leave your sales team to chase sales.
Mashups are for amateurs with nothing better to do. If you want to make money hire pros.
as a buyer, i prefer to deal with sales people that actually understand what they're doing
as a sales manager i prefer that my team learns to fish, rather than cooking everything for them
as a salesperson, i'm interested in spotting angles that others miss.
- Apple stuns world with rare SEVEN-way split: What does that mean?
- Special report Reg probe bombshell: How we HACKED mobile voicemail without a PIN
- RIP net neutrality? FCC boss mulls 'two-speed internet'
- Sony Xperia Z2: 4K vid, great audio, waterproof ... Oh, and you can make a phone call
- Pic Tooled-up Ryobi girl takes nine-inch grinder to Asus beach babe