Tomorrow's launch date of the Sony Ericsson Xperia Play is in doubt after Vodafone joined O2 to postpone the so-called Playstation phone's release. Last night, Vodafone told customers who had pre-ordered the handset to confirm the phones couldn't be sent out on 1 April due to a supply hitch. This will come as a blow to punters …
Actually it (and the arc and neo) has been a 'Coming Soon' handset on the Orange website for a couple of weeks.
Not getting one...
next thing you know Sony will want all my emails, contacts and access to all of my social media logins cause I was holding it the way it was not design to hold, and somehow I violated some sort of law.
BuyMobilePhones.net have had stock today and are shipping
To do with the earthquake..?
A lot of japanese supplies have ben affected.
Plus there will have been software bugs too!
- Geek's Guide to Britain INSIDE GCHQ: Welcome to Cheltenham's cottage industry
- 'Catastrophic failure' of 3D-printed gun in Oz Police test
- Game Theory Is the next-gen console war already One?
- BBC suspends CTO after it wastes £100m on doomed IT system
- Peak Facebook: British users lose their Liking for Zuck's ad empire