Nintendo has told 3DS owners worried by reports that the new handheld console suffers freezes, black screens of death and 'restart system' messages to install a system update. Since the console's release, 3DS buyers have been posting complaints of glitches on online forums. The problem's cause is unclear. It is triggered whether …
Released Too Early
Missing features (i.e. web browser which is coming soon,) and failing UI not what I expect from Nintendo, I guess they have now also joined the club of ship it out and we can fix it later.
Though that said, first thing I usually do when I get new hardware is check for new updates, which fix the product.
- Analysis Windows 10: One for the suits, right Microsoft? Or so one THOUGHT
- Vid+Pics Microsoft WINDOWS 10: Seven ATE Nine. Or Eight did really
- Xbox hackers snared US ARMY APACHE GUNSHIP ware - Feds
- You dirty RAT! Hong Kong protesters infected by iOS, Android spyware
- Analysis One Windows? How does that work... and WTF is a Universal App?