Nintendo has told 3DS owners worried by reports that the new handheld console suffers freezes, black screens of death and 'restart system' messages to install a system update. Since the console's release, 3DS buyers have been posting complaints of glitches on online forums. The problem's cause is unclear. It is triggered whether …
Released Too Early
Missing features (i.e. web browser which is coming soon,) and failing UI not what I expect from Nintendo, I guess they have now also joined the club of ship it out and we can fix it later.
Though that said, first thing I usually do when I get new hardware is check for new updates, which fix the product.
- Product round-up Too 4K-ing expensive? Five full HD laptops for work and play
- Review We have a winner! Fresh Linux Mint 17.1 – hands down the best
- Vid Antarctic ice THICKER than first feared – penguin-bot boffins
- Antique Code Show World of Warcraft then and now: From Orcs and Humans to Warlords of Draenor
- iPhone sales set to PLUMMET: Bleak times ahead for Apple