Nintendo has told 3DS owners worried by reports that the new handheld console suffers freezes, black screens of death and 'restart system' messages to install a system update. Since the console's release, 3DS buyers have been posting complaints of glitches on online forums. The problem's cause is unclear. It is triggered whether …
Released Too Early
Missing features (i.e. web browser which is coming soon,) and failing UI not what I expect from Nintendo, I guess they have now also joined the club of ship it out and we can fix it later.
Though that said, first thing I usually do when I get new hardware is check for new updates, which fix the product.
- Asteroids as powerful as NUCLEAR BOMBS strike Earth TWICE YEARLY
- Got Windows 8.1 Update yet? Get ready for YET ANOTHER ONE – rumor
- Patch iOS, OS X now: PDFs, JPEGs, URLs, web pages can pwn your kit
- Review A premium smartie lump: Oppo N1 CyanogenMod Edition
- Sony Xperia Z2: 4K vid, great audio, waterproof ... Oh, and you can make a phone call