Xiotech has added continuous availability to its ISE storage blades across datacentre, campus and metro areas. If one ISE (Integrated Storage Element) – a sealed canister of disk drives and intensive firmware – fails, then connected physical or virtual server applications are automatically switched to a second ISE, with no …
2011 new style on sale now!
- Very fabric of space-time RIPPED apart in latest Hubble pic
- 10 years of Facebook Inside Facebook's engineering labs: Hardware heaven, HP hell – PICTURES
- Dell charges £16 TO INSTALL FIREFOX on PCs – Mozilla is miffed
- Google! and! Facebook! IDs! face! Yahoo! login! BAN!
- Video WATCH the SILENT DEATH of mystery SPACE CRUMBLE asteroid