Xiotech has added continuous availability to its ISE storage blades across datacentre, campus and metro areas. If one ISE (Integrated Storage Element) – a sealed canister of disk drives and intensive firmware – fails, then connected physical or virtual server applications are automatically switched to a second ISE, with no …
2011 new style on sale now!
- Leaked screenshots show next Windows kernel to be a perfect 10
- Product round-up Coming clean: Ten cordless vacuum cleaners
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? I need a password to BRAKE? What? No! STOP! Aaaargh!
- Episode 13 BOFH: WHERE did this 'fax-enabled' printer UPGRADE come from?
- Vulture at the Wheel Ford's B-Max: Fiesta-based runaround that goes THUNK