Silvio Berlusconi has named George Clooney as a defence witness in his forthcoming trial for sleeping with an under-aged prostitute, Reuters reports. The lively Italian PM is accused of bedding 17-year-old Moroccan night-club dancer Karima el Mahroug, aka "Ruby the Heartstealer", at a "bunga bunga" party at his villa near Milan …
reading between the lines
"It seems odd since I've only met Berlusconi once and that was in an attempt to get aid into Darfur."
he doesn't say that the "meeting" didn't take place at said party...
I read that as 'an attempt to get laid in Darfur'
I read it as
"an attempt to get into Darfur." and wondered who she was
Another excuse for that fat, stupid and considerably rish, plank to show off his show-biz mates he has! It's obvious he a nasty specimen, hurry up and convict the git so we can get something more worthwhile in the media!
Talk darfur to me, honey.
How does he show off mates if they go "wha? I saw him once in a meeting."?
The mate he actually tried to show off was Qaddafi: he claimed Ms. Ruby was Muammar's niece... That didn't end very well. (The presumption is that he later phoned Obama to say Muammar was his nephew and please don't bomb.)
Re: Talk darfur to me, honey.
He actually claimed Ruby was Hosni Mubarak's (then president of Egypt) niece.
...Must be mixing him up with Tom Sizemore!!
"an attempt to get sexual-what aid into Darfur."?
The man is a rather rich chap who has built up his empire of several decades. If he wants to have bunga bunga parties then so be it. Its the moment that he starts being a dictator that we need to Bunga Bunga him.
- 'Kim Kardashian snaps naked selfies with a BLACKBERRY'. *Twitterati gasps*
- Pics Facebook's Oculus unveils 360-degree VR head tracking 'Crescent Bay' prototype
- Crawling from the Wreckage THE DEATH OF ECONOMICS: Aircraft design vs flat-lining financial models
- Analysis Apple's warrant canary riddle: Cock-up, conspiracy, or anti-Google point-scoring
- Bargain basement iPhone shoppers BEWARE! eBay exposes users to phishing vuln