Telstra’s advertising and directories arm Sensis is back on the acquisition trail as it plots a digitally focused resurgence. "Reports of our death are exaggerated," declared Sensis CEO Bruce Akhurst at an analyst briefing. But he revealed it would take three years for the Yellow Pages unit to return to organic revenue growth …
Fixing a crap experience would help
They still seem to be in denial about the possibility that their massive fall in popularity was driven by a very poor online search experience. Yellowpages.com.au was the search of last resort.
- YARR! Pirates walk the plank: DMCA magnets sink in Google results
- Pics Whisper tracks its users. So we tracked down its LA office. This is what happened next
- Review Xperia Z3: Crikey, Sony – ANOTHER flagship phondleslab?
- Ex-US Navy fighter pilot MIT prof: Drones beat humans - I should know
- OnePlus One cut-price Android phone on sale to all... for 1 HOUR