Telstra’s advertising and directories arm Sensis is back on the acquisition trail as it plots a digitally focused resurgence. "Reports of our death are exaggerated," declared Sensis CEO Bruce Akhurst at an analyst briefing. But he revealed it would take three years for the Yellow Pages unit to return to organic revenue growth …
Fixing a crap experience would help
They still seem to be in denial about the possibility that their massive fall in popularity was driven by a very poor online search experience. Yellowpages.com.au was the search of last resort.
- Mounties always get their man: Heartbleed 'hacker', 19, CUFFED
- Analysis Oh no, Joe: WinPhone users already griping over 8.1 mega-update
- AMD demos 'Berlin' Opteron, world's first heterogeneous system architecture server chip
- Leaked pics show EMBIGGENED iPhone 6 screen
- OK, we get the message, Microsoft: Windows Defender splats 1000s of WinXP, Server 2k3 PCs