Australia's NBN Co chief Mike Quigley has announced that IBM will be the prime systems integrator for its business support systems / operational support systems (BSS / OSS) project. Since most of the A$43 billion project is civil engineering such as trench-digging and cable-laying, the BSS / OSS decision has been keenly watched …
Had a reputation to protect. If they can implement country-wide roll-out of BSS/OSS project for $200m, they will regain it.
- Geek's Guide to Britain Kingston's aviation empire: From industry firsts to Airfix heroes
- Analysis Happy 2nd birthday, Windows 8 and Surface: Anatomy of a disaster
- Review Vulture trails claw across Lenovo's touchy N20p Chromebook
- Adobe spies on readers: EVERY DRM page turn leaked to base over SSL
- Analysis The future health of the internet comes down to ONE simple question…