Australia's NBN Co chief Mike Quigley has announced that IBM will be the prime systems integrator for its business support systems / operational support systems (BSS / OSS) project. Since most of the A$43 billion project is civil engineering such as trench-digging and cable-laying, the BSS / OSS decision has been keenly watched …
Had a reputation to protect. If they can implement country-wide roll-out of BSS/OSS project for $200m, they will regain it.
- Review Apple takes blade to 13-inch MacBook Pro with Retina display
- Game Theory The agony and ecstasy of SteamOS: WHERE ARE MY GAMES?
- Intel's Raspberry Pi rival Galileo can now run Windows
- Microsoft and HTC are M8s again: New One mobe sports WinPhone
- Kate Bush: Don't make me HAVE CONTACT with your iPHONE