An optimised desktop doesn't mean one for which all users have control over every function. So what should they control and how do you decide? Once you've started down the road of optimising desktops there's a lot to consider. Although it may simplify the role of the IT professional, with easier to manage images and reduced …
Is this an ms whitepaper or ms advert?
Don't similar needs arise for Apple and Linux users? Citrix (and similar tools) enable this kind of flexibility. Clients written for Linux enable real estate agents and contractors using Linux to not need to install windows at ALL. Yet, for the minimal incursion of a a head office pushing Citrix to the machine, the worker still has control over his or her own computer.
- Review Apple iPhone 6: Looking good, slim. How about... oh, your battery died
- Review + Vid Apple iPhone 6 Plus: What a waste of gorgeous pixel density
- +Comment EMC, HP blockbuster 'merger' shocker comes a cropper
- Moon landing was real and WE CAN PROVE IT, says Nvidia
- Apple's iPhone 6 first-day sales are MEANINGLESS, mutters analyst