The Ministry of Justice is spending £14m on a five-year cloud contract. The Ministry gets to use Savvis's "infrastructure as a service platform". Civil servants will use the platform to run Enterprise Resource Planning, from Steria and Accenture. Some 80,000 people will use the ERP system, which includes a common model for …
Uh oh - what about data containment?
Clouds have by definition fluffy edges..
services they need.....
Bullsh*t statement "it said departments should get virtually instant access to the services they need". It means the supplier will provide the services that they can give which is not the same as what the customer wants.
- Top Gear Tigers and Bingo Boilers: Farewell then, Phones4U
- Analysis iPhone 6: The final straw for Android makers eaten alive by the data parasite?
- Stephen Pie iPhone 6: Most exquisite MOBILE? No. It is the Most Exquisite THING. EVER
- First Crack Bloke buys iPHONE 6 and DROPS IT to SMASH on PURPOSE
- Early result from Scots indyref vote? NAW, Jimmy - it's a SCAM