The Ministry of Justice is spending £14m on a five-year cloud contract. The Ministry gets to use Savvis's "infrastructure as a service platform". Civil servants will use the platform to run Enterprise Resource Planning, from Steria and Accenture. Some 80,000 people will use the ERP system, which includes a common model for …
Uh oh - what about data containment?
Clouds have by definition fluffy edges..
services they need.....
Bullsh*t statement "it said departments should get virtually instant access to the services they need". It means the supplier will provide the services that they can give which is not the same as what the customer wants.
- DINO-SLAYER asteroid strike was a stroke of bad luck, say boffins
- BEST BATTERY EVER: All lithium, all the time, plus a dash of carbon nano-stuff
- Stick a 4K in them: Super high-res TVs are DONE
- Review You didn't get the MeMO? Asus Pad 7 Android tab is ... not bad
- Russia: There is a SPACECRAFT full of LIZARDS in orbit above Earth and WE control it