eBay has splashed out $2.4bn to buy ecommerce services outfit GSI Commerce in a deal will do little to dampen concerns about wonky valuations in the tech sector. eBay is paying $29.25 a share for the firm, which it says is a 51 per cent premium over the target's Friday closing price, and a 47 per cent premium over its average …
Another Donahoe Turnaround?
Wow, this is a great deal for someone, but is it a great deal for eBay stockholders? Follow the money, boys; look for the secret commissions for the people who organized this purchase.
Enron / eBay / PayPal / Donahoe: Dead Men Walking.
I'd buy that for a Dollar
Or maybe not
- Analysis Who is the mystery sixth member of LulzSec?
- Analysis Hey, Teflon Ballmer. Look, isn't it time? You know, time to quit?
- Murdoch Facebook gloat: You're like my $580m, 'CRAPPY' MySpace
- Tablet? Laptop? HP does the splits with Tegra-based SlateBook x2
- NASA signs off on sampling mission to Earth-threatening asteroid