eBay has splashed out $2.4bn to buy ecommerce services outfit GSI Commerce in a deal will do little to dampen concerns about wonky valuations in the tech sector. eBay is paying $29.25 a share for the firm, which it says is a 51 per cent premium over the target's Friday closing price, and a 47 per cent premium over its average …
Another Donahoe Turnaround?
Wow, this is a great deal for someone, but is it a great deal for eBay stockholders? Follow the money, boys; look for the secret commissions for the people who organized this purchase.
Enron / eBay / PayPal / Donahoe: Dead Men Walking.
I'd buy that for a Dollar
Or maybe not
- Opportunity selfie: Martian winds have given the spunky ol' rover a spring cleaning
- Spanish village called 'Kill the Jews' mulls rebranding exercise
- Reddit users discover iOS malware threat
- Pics R.I.P. LADEE: Probe smashes into lunar surface at 3,600mph
- Ex–Apple CEO John Sculley: Ousting Steve Jobs 'was a mistake'