eBay has splashed out $2.4bn to buy ecommerce services outfit GSI Commerce in a deal will do little to dampen concerns about wonky valuations in the tech sector. eBay is paying $29.25 a share for the firm, which it says is a 51 per cent premium over the target's Friday closing price, and a 47 per cent premium over its average …
Another Donahoe Turnaround?
Wow, this is a great deal for someone, but is it a great deal for eBay stockholders? Follow the money, boys; look for the secret commissions for the people who organized this purchase.
Enron / eBay / PayPal / Donahoe: Dead Men Walking.
I'd buy that for a Dollar
Or maybe not
- Boffins attempt to prove the UNIVERSE IS JUST A HOLOGRAM
- Review Raspberry Pi B+: PHWOAR, get a load of those pins
- Review Reg man looks through a Glass, darkly: Google's toy ploy or killer tech specs?
- MEN WANTED to satisfy town full of yearning BRAZILIAN HOTNESS
- +Comment 'Stop dissing Google or quit': OK, I quit, says Code Club co-founder