eBay has splashed out $2.4bn to buy ecommerce services outfit GSI Commerce in a deal will do little to dampen concerns about wonky valuations in the tech sector. eBay is paying $29.25 a share for the firm, which it says is a 51 per cent premium over the target's Friday closing price, and a 47 per cent premium over its average …
Another Donahoe Turnaround?
Wow, this is a great deal for someone, but is it a great deal for eBay stockholders? Follow the money, boys; look for the secret commissions for the people who organized this purchase.
Enron / eBay / PayPal / Donahoe: Dead Men Walking.
I'd buy that for a Dollar
Or maybe not
- iPad? More like iFAD: We reveal why Apple ran off to IBM
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're making ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all
- Climate: 'An excuse for tax hikes', scientists 'don't know what they're talking about'
- Analysis Nadella: Apps must run on ALL WINDOWS – PCs, slabs and mobes
- Apple: We'll unleash OS X Yosemite beta on the MASSES July 24