Flipboard, a nifty app that assembles social media feeds into a nicely-presented iPad magazine, is on the funding hustings and looking to capitalise on the now-emerging tech bubble 2.0. According to Wall Street Journal blogger Kara Swisher, “sources close to” the fundraising effort – which could mean informed sources, wild …
I love flipboard personally (rss, twitter and facebook feeds, wrapped up in a nice magazine format, which I now peruse almost daily), but hope that when they go down the ad based route they also offer a paid app version, which would be my personal preference.
A beer for the developers.
- Reddit users discover iOS malware threat
- Pics R.I.P. LADEE: Probe smashes into lunar surface at 3,600mph
- Google lets wannabe Glass Explorers ADMIRE THEMSELVES in their own mirrors
- Leaked photos may indicate slimmer next-generation iPad
- Liftoff! SpaceX Falcon 9 lifts Dragon on third resupply mission to ISS