Flipboard, a nifty app that assembles social media feeds into a nicely-presented iPad magazine, is on the funding hustings and looking to capitalise on the now-emerging tech bubble 2.0. According to Wall Street Journal blogger Kara Swisher, “sources close to” the fundraising effort – which could mean informed sources, wild …
I love flipboard personally (rss, twitter and facebook feeds, wrapped up in a nice magazine format, which I now peruse almost daily), but hope that when they go down the ad based route they also offer a paid app version, which would be my personal preference.
A beer for the developers.
- Vid Hubble 'scope snaps 200,000-ton chunky crumble conundrum
- Bugger the jetpack, where's my 21st-century Psion?
- Windows 8.1 Update 1 spewed online a MONTH early – by Microsoft
- Google offers up its own Googlers in cloud channel chumship trawl
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? Why can’t I walk past Maplin without buying stuff I don’t need?