Australia's NBN Co has refused to comment on the woes of its key network provider Alcatel Lucent in Malaysia. The vendor has been banned from bidding on any new telecommunications contracts for a year by Telekom Malaysia and mobile operator Axiata. The exclusion stems from fallout over the Alcatel-Lucent's admission that it took …
The writing has been on the wall
I suspect that when Quigley retires again, Conroy will be up for the job. I'm not sure how one can just hand over the job of CEO of Telstra Mark ][.
Clearly Malaysia has more stringent ethical requirements than Australia.
or perhaps the money just didn't get to the right person.
- JLaw, Kate Upton exposed in celeb nude pics hack
- Google flushes out users of old browsers by serving up CLUNKY, AGED version of search
- GCHQ protesters stick it to British spooks ... by drinking urine
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? If you think 3D printing is just firing blanks, just you wait