Australia's NBN Co has refused to comment on the woes of its key network provider Alcatel Lucent in Malaysia. The vendor has been banned from bidding on any new telecommunications contracts for a year by Telekom Malaysia and mobile operator Axiata. The exclusion stems from fallout over the Alcatel-Lucent's admission that it took …
The writing has been on the wall
I suspect that when Quigley retires again, Conroy will be up for the job. I'm not sure how one can just hand over the job of CEO of Telstra Mark ][.
Clearly Malaysia has more stringent ethical requirements than Australia.
or perhaps the money just didn't get to the right person.
- Apple winks at parents: C'mon, get your kid a tweaked Macbook Pro
- NASA boffin: RIDDLE of vast BULGE FOUND ON MOON is SOLVED
- SOULLESS machine-intelligence ROBOT cars to hit Blighty in 2015
- BuzzGasm! Thirteen Astonishing True Facts You Never Knew About SCREWS
- China in MONOPOLY PROBE into Microsoft: Do not pass GO, do not collect 200 yuan