Australia's NBN Co has refused to comment on the woes of its key network provider Alcatel Lucent in Malaysia. The vendor has been banned from bidding on any new telecommunications contracts for a year by Telekom Malaysia and mobile operator Axiata. The exclusion stems from fallout over the Alcatel-Lucent's admission that it took …
The writing has been on the wall
I suspect that when Quigley retires again, Conroy will be up for the job. I'm not sure how one can just hand over the job of CEO of Telstra Mark ][.
Clearly Malaysia has more stringent ethical requirements than Australia.
or perhaps the money just didn't get to the right person.
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're making ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all
- Climate: 'An excuse for tax hikes', scientists 'don't know what they're talking about'
- Apple: We'll unleash OS X Yosemite beta on the MASSES July 24
- Yorkshire cops fail to grasp principle behind BT Fon Wi-Fi network
- White? Male? You work in tech? Let us guess ... Twitter? We KNEW it!