Australia's NBN Co has refused to comment on the woes of its key network provider Alcatel Lucent in Malaysia. The vendor has been banned from bidding on any new telecommunications contracts for a year by Telekom Malaysia and mobile operator Axiata. The exclusion stems from fallout over the Alcatel-Lucent's admission that it took …
The writing has been on the wall
I suspect that when Quigley retires again, Conroy will be up for the job. I'm not sure how one can just hand over the job of CEO of Telstra Mark ][.
Clearly Malaysia has more stringent ethical requirements than Australia.
or perhaps the money just didn't get to the right person.
- Product round-up Ten excellent FREE PC apps to brighten your Windows
- Review Tough Banana Pi: a Raspberry Pi for colour-blind diehards
- Product round-up Ten Mac freeware apps for your new Apple baby
- Analysis Pity the poor Windows developer: The tools for desktop development are in disarray
- Chromecast video on UK, Euro TVs hertz so badly it makes us judder – but Google 'won't fix'