Fancy one of Samsung's just-announced sleek and sexy Android 3.0 tablets? You might have a rather long wait. The new 10.1in and 8.9in Galaxy Tabs may not be coming to Blighty, a Samsung staffer admitted, according to Pocket-Lint. Rather than the new 8.4mm model, Brits will be offered a ten-inch version of the current 7in Galaxy …
is a 10 inch tablet being "offered exclusively by Vodafone"? It's not like it's going to fit in your pocket, so it'll end up tied to an expensive data plan that you don't need.
I want affordable, not subsidised.
Driving me to Apple
Argh. I really don't want to get an iPad 2 - I hate iTunes, I want Flash, I don't want to be locked down, and (less importantly) I was looking to keep up my streak of never owning an Apple product. But all the Android tablet makers seem to be doing their hardest to push me on to iOS. Why Samsung? Why can't we have your lovely product?
/cries into porridge
I want an unlocked one sod bloody vodaphone.
I would love a 10.1V if the price is right.
ATT would not have the IMEI so I can rock the 15$ DATA plan.
HOE HOE HOE
- +Comment Trips to Mars may be OFF: The SUN has changed in a way we've NEVER SEEN
- MARS NEEDS WOMEN, claims NASA pseudo 'naut: They eat less
- Vid Find using email DIFFICULT? Get someone to install 'Inbox' for you
- Back to the ... drawing board: 'Hoverboard' will disappoint Marty McFly wannabes
- Google+ goes TITSUP. But WHO knew? How long? Anyone ... Hello ...